Archived Tax time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone received their paperless w2's yet. Supposedly it was to be ready the 15th but nothing so far.

Has anyone received their paperless w2's yet. Supposedly it was to be ready the 15th but nothing so far.
They said no earlier than the 15th. They legally have until the end of the month if they choose to wait that long.

Hey, everyone, check the paperless site... mine finally updated!

But it won't let me download it?

Screen_Shot_2018_01_16_at_5_40_09_pm.png

Last edited:
Hey, everyone, check the paperless site... mine finally updated!

But it won't let me download it?
yeah mine won't let me download either. when i click view address it says it was originally sent to my home address even though i signed up for the e-copy and opted for it not to be sent to my house.

Is anyone else having the issue where it just prints out the blank form? I've tried printing it from the websitw and saving it to my computer and then printing it, but either way it still prints blank.

Is anyone else having the issue where it just prints out the blank form? I've tried printing it from the websitw and saving it to my computer and then printing it, but either way it still prints blank.

I blame Adobe. What browser are you using? Worked fine for me in Firefox, downloaded as PDF.

If this happens to anyone else, take a screenshot and print it. It worked fine for me.

Glad to hear it! I've found the browsers in the TMSC to be...unreliable at best. There may also be software in place to prevent you downloading them properly to those computers, to ensure that people don't leave stuff on a shared computer that could bite them in the ass later.

Glad to hear it! I've found the browsers in the TMSC to be...unreliable at best. There may also be software in place to prevent you downloading them properly to those computers, to ensure that people don't leave stuff on a shared computer that could bite them in the ass later.
Oh, I for sure deleted it and emptied the recycle bin after that. Don't want any fellow team members stealing my identity (not that they'd want to...)

OMG So impressed. They have the dates for 2016 and 2017 on the paperless employee email that just went out. :rolleyes:

Hey!
Quick question, if I'm no longer employed with Target will they mail my W-2? I didn't sign up electronically in time (didn't even think to look for that e-mail) and I REALLY don't want to go into my old store to get it.
Thanks!

Anyone with Target (Baxter) Credit Union ever have their refund deposited with them? This will be my first year with them...want to make sure theres no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back