Archived Teacher Appreciation Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed inconsistencies in this promotion? Facebook and the Target website say an employee id number is needed to sign up for the coupon online. The Faq section on the Target website says it includes daycares, early learning centers, homeschool, and more, but when you go to register for the coupon it will only let you select a school from a list and there is nowhere to enter an id number. I haven't been at the register this week so I don't know how they're handling it or how upset guest really are.

Has anyone noticed inconsistencies in this promotion? Facebook and the Target website say an employee id number is needed to sign up for the coupon online. The Faq section on the Target website says it includes daycares, early learning centers, homeschool, and more, but when you go to register for the coupon it will only let you select a school from a list and there is nowhere to enter an id number. I haven't been at the register this week so I don't know how they're handling it or how upset guest really are.
as long as the guest can present valid teaching id, we have a backup sheet. it ends tomorrow though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back