Archived Team Member Discount Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all :) New team member here~
I just got my permanent team member card (or two), one of them which says 'team member' and the other one saying 'dependent'. I was just wondering if the card labeled 'dependent' is given to a family member, or if it's just a backup card for myself

Thanks!!

If you need more for any dependent children, you can request them on eHR. You can also ask the cashier to hand-key your TM number in the case that you forget or lose your discount card!

That might work at your store but I wouldn't try it any where else.
We've also been told recently that we're not to key in numbers any more, that TMs should be carrying their cards.

We've also been told recently that we're not to key in numbers any more, that TMs should be carrying their cards.

Shame for all those Target vets who TM cards which looked like it has seen better days aka Unscannable lol and just getting new one takes forever like getting another name tag haha

Last edited:

Shame for all those Target vets who TM cards which looked like it has seen better days aka Unscannable lol and just getting new one takes forever like getting another name tag haha

Which is why we do the "poor man's clear coat" - covering front & back with clear packing tape. Trim the edges & Voila! Instant lamination.

don't forget if you have a domestic partner, girl/boyfriend, significant other, you can still get a discount card for them, but it's a special process where you will have to pay taxes out of your paycheck for any discount you receiving for a non spouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back