Archived Team Member Discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I just had a quick question about the discount.Does our 10% discount count toward sale and clearance items? My store has a lot of cool clearance items right now and I was just wondering. Thanks!

Sometimes clearance is included in cartwheel too. Got a shirt recently that was 50% off, plus 20% off on cartwheel, 10% discount and 5% red card. If it would have been C9, could have been free! lol
Would be ~25% price. Not free, but way cheap!

Sometimes clearance is included in cartwheel too. Got a shirt recently that was 50% off, plus 20% off on cartwheel, 10% discount and 5% red card. If it would have been C9, could have been free! lol

I think it's diminishing discounts. 50% off the original price, 20% off the remainder, TM discount on that remainder and so on.

Yea. That’s one thing I miss about working at Target. Walmart’s discount is shit. :|

It is...I know. I was making a joke, but I guess it wasn't obvious in text form.

There are some people that really do not realize that. When we had the recent cartwheel offer of an additional 20% off clearance, several guests did think the additional 20% was also off the original price, not the discounted price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back