Team Voice Survey

My momma didn’t raise no rat. I’ll let others tell it like it is. As for me, everything’s fine here, nothin to see. This chicken not sticking head out where it could get guillotined.

I understand now.

My store did a survey like this years ago but it was
They say it's anonymous, but at the end they say they can disclose your identity if they think you pose a safety risk
They say it's anonymous, but at the end they say they can disclose your identity if they think you pose a safety risk 🤔

I ain't no dummy...everything's wonderful here

What what questions are there that are open ended?
My tm said you could include about a paragraph worth of comments....

Yep. I get what they mean by anonymous meaning direct leaders won't see who said what. But if Target has the ability to disclose identities, it's not truly anonymous.
When they see several surveys that state "leadership sense of urgency is undetectable" they'll have a hard time retaliating against the many.

Yep. I get what they mean by anonymous meaning direct leaders won't see who said what. But if Target has the ability to disclose identities, it's not truly anonymous.
The ONLY time I took the survey I felt it was anonymous because they asked what department I worked in which is very small.

A truly anonymous survey would allow you to randomly pick some number out of the fishbowl (like a lottery) and use that to login and do the survey.

Corporate visitors don't take the time to even look at tms...they're unlikely to care what we have to say. Leadership has demonstrated already they don't gaf about tm s or working conditions for tm s ...they re unlikely to change as well. Our leadership threw themselves a party last week 🙌 for " having a good April". Left the office door open just to stick it in the face of those who actually made them that April.

Are they anonymous cus I wanna be honest and it’s not good things

Are they anonymous cus I wanna be honest and it’s not good things

They are semi-anonymous, as in a separate company handles them and your name isn't attached to them but...
If you fill in the comment section and get too specific about a situation, unless a bunch of other TMs say the same thing, then they could figure out who said it.
I've heard about TLs and ETLs standing in the same room, looking over peoples shoulders but I don't know how common that is.
If they try that I would refuse to take it until they left or even better say you'll take it at another time and leave.

I was honest, which may have been a mistake. It's rough when you find yourself using words like "austerity."
You were nicer and used more polite words than I.

my one true hope is that we get to take the survey again and that the HR BP comes rolling in solo unannounced and starts ask TMs questions.

Although the surveys have a form of anonymity it is not one I trust to keep myself and others safe from the darker side of what the stores and corporate are capable of.

My HRBP lives in another plane of existence, far away from where you could begin to comprehend basic human needs, interactions and situations. This individual is not going to act upon anything we fill out in that survey because they just naturally cannot understand the basic functions of their role. My direct HR might try cause he is empathetic and understanding, but he’s the HR underdog of the district due to being the newest and he’s partnered with a moron SD who was approved by this plane ascending HRBP.

The issue I have with the survey is that some of the fault lies with corporate and some lies at the store level. For example, the workload question, stores cannot control the level of freight they are being sent constantly. Stores cannot control the amount of hours they are given.
That's why my answers vary so much. Generally, I like my store. I really like my SD. But HQ can go fuck themselves.

Back