Archived That's not what it's called.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swifter
ScanDisk (It's a SD Card really, not even a SanDisk)

Any other brand names that are always universally mangled?

I got asked the other day, "Where is the buddiNg meat?" As if it was a flower growing meat or something.

Now, on a side note, once I got a mispick that said it was valentines candies, but instead it was a box of Ruffies.

Oh and has anyone noticed that we sell a product called a "Dobie?" This made me lol

Mechanically speaking -- that used to bother the crap out of me
toetap05.gif

Then at some point -- I realized I'm smarter than some people -- but -- most are way smarter than I am
thumbsup.gif

Someone once said ( paraphrasing ) -- "Your intelligence is related to where your standing in the country or which country"
7b05d1c5.gif

Being simple here --- Someone from Alaska - isn't gonna know how to get from Carnage Hall in "Mad-hat-in" using the "A" train ------ a dazzling urbanite from "Time Square" wont know how to track a Moose through the Tundra :wacko: -- I don't know eather one
92b54717.gif

If a team member tells me - the hand jack is bleeding -- I used to say -- "Its leaking hydraulic oil from one of 3 seals"
rolleyes5.gif

Now I say -- "I'll get a band-aid and be right there"
bananaWrench.gif

In my old age --- I now know --- "Everybody doesn't know everything"

Last edited:
Was walking past drapes & a lady asked me if we carried 'travelers' rods.
I said not in-store but they might have traverse rods on-line.

"Where are the Pumpers?"

Huh?

"PUMPERS! PUMPERS!"

Uhhhhh....

"Shoo know, for babies?"

OH!! PAMPERS!

Where the "Chock-ubb-zuu-daa"

Excuse me ---

"Chock-ubb-zuu-daa"

Whats it for --

My kar - my kar -- "Chock-ubb-zuu-daa" -- "CHOCK-UBB-ZUU-BAA" -- you know - kar - up and down --

Shock-absorbers ?

Yes - yes - "Chock-ubb-zuu-daa"

Next door at the moto-zone ---

Where the "Chock-ubb-zuu-daa"

Excuse me ---

"Chock-ubb-zuu-daa"

Whats it for --

My kar - my kar -- "Chock-ubb-zuu-daa" -- "CHOCK-UBB-ZUU-BAA" -- you know - kar - up and down --

Shock-absorbers ?

Yes - yes - "Chock-ubb-zuu-daa"

Next door at the moto-zone ---

LOLOLOLOL!
Reminds me of a similar comversation I had with a guest about Lun-shpeels. Yes, that's right, you put your Lunsh in them (or dem).

LOLOLOLOL!
Reminds me of a similar comversation I had with a guest about Lun-shpeels. Yes, that's right, you put your Lunsh in them (or dem).

Also reminds of me the quinoa. First time somebody asked me where it is, I just stared.

Sometimes the guest says it right and its still like, "WAT?"

How many "Jigga-bits" is this stick?

Bwuh? Don't get it TOO often with flash drives here at Target... but my previous employer was another Red-loving Big Box retail chain, that dealt more with computers and I would get it ALL. THE. TIME.

So very annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back