Archived The Big & Dandy Plano thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to check if those are the same as mine...check the tradition guide and new pogs. I know there are changes in infant hardline coming up that might list a new part number.
Thanks I actually looked in that... Old part I'm pretty sure DEFINITELY a different picture.
What's a tradition guide?

White ones are not used on salesfloor, except in freezers.
Fx0031 for freezer label strips.
FX0001 is sticky holders.

We use them for shelves and endcaps. Those white strips of paper behind the yellow labels. But thank you for those part numbers. I'll check them out. =)

The actual paper? Those come in a box store mail, and usually have labels printed on them.

You can find blank white 4' strips in the box, sometimes. Ask your POG team if they have any extra blank white ones they aren't using.

The actual paper? Those come in a box store mail, and usually have labels printed on them.

You can find blank white 4' strips in the box, sometimes. Ask your POG team if they have any extra blank white ones they aren't using.

I see. Thank you. That's what they told me. I was just hoping maybe somebody knows something they didn't. Heh. =)

Hey do you all have to build grill displays from regular box items?

My TL and ETL told me to build displays, but our PMT said they're suppose to come prebuilt with little assembly required.

It took me 5 hours to build two of those Charbroil grills. o_O

They come pre buit. On the patio manual U should have a list that come pre built and a list of the ones ur pmt builts from box stock. Look at early set notes, the list might be in there too.

I see. Thank you. That's what they told me. I was just hoping maybe somebody knows something they didn't. Heh. =)
There are two pages in the label strip box that only have the batch date and store number on them...plus often a couple pages of blank ones. I hoard them in my desk for when market strips don't show or get ruined by leaking milk. The freezer bunker pogs often have extra strips with just the pog on the edge.

Can anyone give me insight on setting the soda wall. TLs and ETLs are going back and forth on whether vendor is supposed to demerch it. Transition manual says they do for bulk soda... Is that considered a bulk soda?

Can anyone give me insight on setting the soda wall. TLs and ETLs are going back and forth on whether vendor is supposed to demerch it. Transition manual says they do for bulk soda... Is that considered a bulk soda?
Our soda vendors will de merch and re merch. all of our grocery vendors are really good about coming in and helping us with whatever sets we have. Saves me time so it's all good with me

Oh my gosh, the two aisles oh HB we did today look AMAZING with the new pushers!!!
I've got the unofficial go ahead to slowly change over everything. Stl and aptl both love them. I've been saving every spare piece and will order enough to change whatever doesn't go when we do revisions.

Set foot care today. As we are putting fixtures away i remember the amope shelves...argh.

Oh god I thought it was only first aid not pain too! I'm not setting until I get the labels which should be next friday
I keep a stash of blank label strips for emergencies. Mostly cause the pptl kept throwing out the pfresh ones and they look horrible on the black shelves without the strips...guess I'll just grab those and stick on the labels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back