Archived The Big & Dandy Plano thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see the replacements for the canoe clips called NeoPEGs? They will roll out with the set of Halloween Rear & mini sets.

Spent three hours taking all the canned vegetables off the shelf and redoing the shelf heights because Target apparently wants people to crush their hands between the top of canned fruit and the shelf.

Spent three hours taking all the canned vegetables off the shelf and redoing the shelf heights because Target apparently wants people to crush their hands between the top of canned fruit and the shelf.
Lol or poggies decided not to measure :Do_O been there done that!

BAHAHAHAHA. Saw that shit!!! I expect they're going with the thought of "visual adjacency ". Flower power. Put it in the hands of the minions (sorry signingminion) and see what they come up with.....o_O
I just keep shaking my head. I'm waiting for the day that cosmetics goes visual adjacency :D:p:rolleyes:.
Anyone else have EMPTY spinners?

Yes the spinners that instead of breaking the POG into 4 sections (1 per panel) made them all as one section, and the labels skip around between panels, they don't flow through the panel.
Idk why they're doing this. Had the poggers very confused this morning...... Did you set it? I think they just looked for the break in type of product. Did u have empty spinners?

Idk why they're doing this. Had the poggers very confused this morning...... Did you set it? I think they just looked for the break in type of product. Did u have empty spinners?

Spinners are about 75% empty, with no new product to flex out. We took a look at how much BS was going to be involved in setting them "correctly" and moved on to work on other projects until corporate figures out wtf they are doing.

I get the feeling we are going to see a message board soon like we did when they messed up the cosmetics revision schematics.

Spinners are about 75% empty, with no new product to flex out. We took a look at how much BS was going to be involved in setting them "correctly" and moved on to work on other projects until corporate figures out wtf they are doing.

I get the feeling we are going to see a message board soon like we did when they messed up the cosmetics revision schematics.
Haha! no I mean 'oops I forgot to send a pog' empty. ;)
1,2, skip a few... :D
Yeah ours are very empty too

So I was wondering...... I can't find it anywhere and I can't find it in a guide or a thread that says. Does anyone know just for giggles how many tickets are on the clearance rolls? And what about the monarch rolls?

MySupport says this is known issue and will be fixed via a revision next month.

MySupport says this is known issue and will be fixed via a revision next month.

Thank goodness because the last spinner that got set today was seriously f***ed up! I finally told the lady setting it to just make it up the best she could.

So what do you all think of the new neoPeg screws for backerpaper?

We put up our backer for Halloween today.

It seems alright for seasonal where the backer paper changes every few weeks, but it loosely hangs on the nipple of the screw. Also, the tool that it comes with, may leave some TMs to wonder how to use it. Simple tool, but not as straight forward as the Orange Tool.

14722591653371032923530.jpg

So what do you all think of the new neoPeg screws for backerpaper?

We put up our backer for Halloween today.

It seems alright for seasonal where the backer paper changes every few weeks, but it loosely hangs on the nipple of the screw. Also, the tool that it comes with, may leave some TMs to wonder how to use it. Simple tool, but not as straight forward as the Orange Tool.

View attachment 2489
Damn I was afraid of the loose paper..... Hanging onto old canoe clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back