Archived The Big & Dandy Plano thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't a key 1 more dollar/hr? Opening and closing a door isn't that difficult.
Sorry if all you do is lock and unlock a door as a Sr TL. Then you do a shitty job. There's alot more to it then that. And the PPTL. Is a huge job. So no thank you. With all this end to end I'd take it now...when my job goes away.

Sorry if all you do is lock and unlock a door as a Sr TL. Then you do a shitty job. There's alot more to it then that. And the PPTL. Is a huge job. So no thank you. With all this end to end I'd take it now...when my job goes away.

They used to give non-seniors $1.00 for carrying keys. So a flow TL could get his trucks started and not be a senior, or a PPTL could bring his team in at 4 without needing an LOD. Seniors got the senior raise, as well as the dollar. I think it changed recently. We have a TL with keys who didn't get the dollar, and I think flow has to be a senior now.

Key carrier and SrTL are 2 completely different things. As Yetive said, all key carriers do is unlock the door, to let the team in early before any ETLs/SrTLs show up. When you say you were offered a key, you're inferring that you would be a key carrier with no LOD responsibilities. Which begs the question - unlocking the door for a 1$ raise is too much work? My store used to have a key carrying PPTL and now has a key carrying Flow TL.

Key carrier and SrTL are 2 completely different things. As Yetive said, all key carriers do is unlock the door, to let the team in early before any ETLs/SrTLs show up. When you say you were offered a key, you're inferring that you would be a key carrier with no LOD responsibilities. Which begs the question - unlocking the door for a 1$ raise is too much work? My store used to have a key carrying PPTL and now has a key carrying Flow TL.
Sorry..what I was referring too was a Sr TL that is what I was offered. Not just a key.. Of couse I would have taken a key. For a dollar more in pay. Our key carriers only unlock doors and shut down alarms. Not a big deal.

Is there still charge-off hours available for this latest round of pushers? POG is so far behind at my store and they still didn't finish installing the last shipment of pushers. I'm wondering if my STL would be willing to give OT to help get it done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back