Archived The End of the Rainbow Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmj958

Salesfloor TL
Am I the only one who randomly got the End of the Rainbow Badge on Cartwheel ? That's now the only badge we can get. Is this in preparation for Cartwheel Perks ?

I think it's just part of an effort to streamline cartwheel. New users don't want the bs restrictions of only being able to add a certain amount of offers until they "unlock" more. It's a discount app, not a game.

I think it's just part of an effort to streamline cartwheel. New users don't want the bs restrictions of only being able to add a certain amount of offers until they "unlock" more. It's a discount app, not a game.
I think that depends on the user...some like the "challenge" aspect and are more likely to shop with it to unlock things. How many play video games over and over again to do just that? No doubt it was a motivator for some shoppers (how many? I have no clue).

But ultimately, I agree with you completely...it's a discount app, not a game. I already had more spaces than I could use, so it's no big deal to me. Hopefully just means perks is waiting in the wings now.

I think now I'm more likely to add stuff just in case I decide to buy it, and it could be a motivator if I'm in the store and scrolling through the offers I've added. I also noticed (though this might not be new) there are now 50 recommended offers on the main page.

The sad part is, spot has not changed the Amt of offers you can use on cartwheel. 6 or higher, is a good number for me.
Cartwheel Offer Details
Offer valid in store only, unless explicitly noted otherwise. Limit no more than one manufacturer coupon (paper or Cartwheel digital), one Target coupon and one Cartwheel offer can be combined per item. Each Cartwheel offer may be used for up to a maximum of 4 qualifying items per offer per transaction, unless otherwise noted. Limit of 1 Cartwheel barcode per transaction and 6 Cartwheel barcode transactions per day. Cartwheel cannot be applied with price match. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold, or prohibited by law. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Offer value may not exceed value of item purchased. No cash value.

Last edited:
The sad part is, spot has not changed the Amy of offers you can on cartwheel. 6 or higher, is a good number for me.
Cartwheel Offer Details
Offer valid in store only, unless explicitly noted otherwise. Limit no more than one manufacturer coupon (paper or Cartwheel digital), one Target coupon and one Cartwheel offer can be combined per item. Each Cartwheel offer may be used for up to a maximum of 4 qualifying items per offer per transaction, unless otherwise noted. Limit of 1 Cartwheel barcode per transaction and 6 Cartwheel barcode transactions per day. Cartwheel cannot be applied with price match. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold, or prohibited by law. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Offer value may not exceed value of item purchased. No cash value.
You can use 50 offers all at once if you wanted to. You just can't use the cartwheel barcode in more than 6 transactions per day. I don't know anyone who shops at target 7 times a day or more...

:( I got that badge too but now all of the other badges are gone too. I mean not that I had any badges in forever but it was kinda cool since I've had cartwheel for a long time .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back