Logistics The Flow/Inbound thread: Until We Yeet Again edition 🤙

I said 5 pallets, thats about 50 boxes per pallet, so around 250 boxes of christmas trees.
You should have said just Christmas trees . Since every box is trim a trees. I thought you meant just 5 pallets of department 51 completely .

You may want to check the board by the time clock, there is a blurb on their about if you don't get a break by the third hours they still have to give it to you and then pay an extra 15min.. You may want to talk to HR about that.. Cause that ain't right.. They should be sending people to break while others are still working, they are just fucking lazy and don't want to manage.
Ashants. Not required in my state.

I said 5 pallets, thats about 50 boxes per pallet, so around 250 boxes of christmas trees.
My backroom is becoming hazardous and a death trap with all these pallets everywhere. Some are not even saran wrapped. Merch stacked super high and pallet easy to get caught by a vehicle or whatever when maneuvering. What is ironic is that the Store Director would complain to my Backroom TL when there is random fixture pallets staged in the fire aisle that it is a hazard as if HE purposely put them, but what about this shit? Super crowded. And absolutely SAFE!

My backroom is becoming hazardous and a death trap with all these pallets everywhere. Some are not even saran wrapped. Merch stacked super high and pallet easy to get caught by a vehicle or whatever when maneuvering. What is ironic is that the Store Director would complain to my Backroom TL when there is random fixture pallets staged in the fire aisle that it is a hazard as if HE purposely put them, but what about this shit? Super crowded. And absolutely SAFE!
Very productive day for me

Attachments

• F96E389A-0AEB-448E-80F7-314538674500.jpeg
    F96E389A-0AEB-448E-80F7-314538674500.jpeg
    706.4 KB · Views: 84
So my store announced were going through with the next steps for end to end during the holidays instead of waiting for January
I was thinking why the fuck are we doing huge changes during the most stressful and demanding time of year.
My ETL and TL have had visible break downs already in veiw of the team
The flow captain has been in tears every day and are unload captain is always pissed every day the unload takes more then 4hrs because he gets stressed to make it happen in under 4hrs with 5 people.
1 team 1 dream is dead as far i am concerned

So my store announced were going through with the next steps for end to end during the holidays instead of waiting for January
I was thinking why the fuck are we doing huge changes during the most stressful and demanding time of year.
My ETL and TL have had visible break downs already in veiw of the team
The flow captain has been in tears every day and are unload captain is always pissed every day the unload takes more then 4hrs because he gets stressed to make it happen in under 4hrs with 5 people.
1 team 1 dream is dead as far i am concerned

And at least in my store no vendor can deliver while this 3-4hr truck unload happens since they block the other two dock doors and walk in door with pallets. So all of our vendors are fucking pissed since they given no notice that now they need to deliver after 8am. I have been bitched at for not getting the sweep or salvage trucks loaded. Umm can't load in when I can't get to anything. When the line and pallets are still in the truck when the driver shows up to swap trailers you are fucking lucky I don't just shut it and call that the sweep!

And at least in my store no vendor can deliver while this 3-4hr truck unload happens since they block the other two dock doors and walk in door with pallets. So all of our vendors are fucking pissed since they given no notice that now they need to deliver after 8am. I have been bitched at for not getting the sweep or salvage trucks loaded. Umm can't load in when I can't get to anything. When the line and pallets are still in the truck when the driver shows up to swap trailers you are fucking lucky I don't just shut it and call that the sweep![/QUOTE
Hear hear!!!!!!!!!!

So stories about late night/early morning unloads where we all pulled together and had extraordinary potluck shift dinners back in the day... nah never mind. Looking at you Modernization.
well we saw the planned catering schedule for Black Friday the food is set to arrive well after Flow, or Inbound in this Brave New World we being shoved into, leaves for the day. so yeah, I guess it is the thought that counts.

Back