Archived The Original Prongles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadAndKhaki

I'm sorry, we don't do that at this store.
Saw these on an end cap in toys. We scan them with the MyDevice and it comes up as Cards Against Humanity, but when I scan them with my phone on target.com it comes up as $3.00 but not on file? Anyone know anything about these?

Attachments

• IMG_20171122_101800.jpg
    IMG_20171122_101800.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
Saw these on an end cap in toys. We scan them with the MyDevice and it comes up as Cards Against Humanity, but when I scan them with my phone on target.com it comes up as $3.00 but not on file? Anyone know anything about these?

Do you still have any? I’ll paypal you money to buy and mail them!

Look at eBay. People are reselling these for ~$15 ea

All us leaders were cracking jokes about these the other day. I may just have to go in on my day off and snag some lol

I saw this on the end cap too...i thought maybe it was a prank....fake pringles....but sounds and looks like real food (if chips are considered food) i meant to buy one but it was so busy i forgot now they arent there.

I saw this on the end cap too...i thought maybe it was a prank....fake pringles....but sounds and looks like real food (if chips are considered food) i meant to buy one but it was so busy i forgot now they arent there.
I bought the last one in my store. It is real pringles like chips. The can is Cards against humanity annual BF prank because they hate BF

I'm linking this thread to them, because it's great.

I bought the last one in my store. It is real pringles like chips. The can is Cards against humanity annual BF prank because they hate BF
Ok...what is BF? This is crazy insane gonna look for them now at my store tomorrow.

Wow when you scan the now empty endcap shelf label...they are now "on sale" for 19 cents!!!! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back