• The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.

I'm Lost! The Target Dating Thread

If two etls were seeing each other, would they need to run it by the SD and HR leader? Would one for sure have to transfer or is it up to the discretion of HR and the SD? If they could keep it professional would they allow it? I realize they could keep it secret, but if they wanted to make it official, do they need that approval?

happygoth

reshop till I drop
Nothing from Target (happily married for eight years), but oh the stories I could tell you from the wanton days at Sears 🤭 that place was a hotbed of hookups, from one-night stands to marriages, anything went. Hell, you weren't really a member of Loss Prevention until you got some in the security office.

If two etls were seeing each other, would they need to run it by the SD and HR leader? Would one for sure have to transfer or is it up to the discretion of HR and the SD? If they could keep it professional would they allow it? I realize they could keep it secret, but if they wanted to make it official, do they need that approval?
One etl will have to transfer.

No events off the clock.
Haaa!! My best TARGET events were off the clock!!! As a Team Member, you haven't had the FULL TARGET work experience until you've had your direct Team Lead drapped across your lap as they're hanging halfway out the rear window of the super-stretch you all are riding in on the freeway with said Team Lead frantically carousing/waving at the other cars around you :):)