I'm Lost! The Target Dating Thread

If two etls were seeing each other, would they need to run it by the SD and HR leader? Would one for sure have to transfer or is it up to the discretion of HR and the SD? If they could keep it professional would they allow it? I realize they could keep it secret, but if they wanted to make it official, do they need that approval?

Nothing from Target (happily married for eight years), but oh the stories I could tell you from the wanton days at Sears 🤭 that place was a hotbed of hookups, from one-night stands to marriages, anything went. Hell, you weren't really a member of Loss Prevention until you got some in the security office.

If two etls were seeing each other, would they need to run it by the SD and HR leader? Would one for sure have to transfer or is it up to the discretion of HR and the SD? If they could keep it professional would they allow it? I realize they could keep it secret, but if they wanted to make it official, do they need that approval?
One etl will have to transfer.

No events off the clock.

Haaa!! My best TARGET events were off the clock!!! As a Team Member, you haven't had the FULL TARGET work experience until you've had your direct Team Lead drapped across your lap as they're hanging halfway out the rear window of the super-stretch you all are riding in on the freeway with said Team Lead frantically carousing/waving at the other cars around you :):)

No stories of my own but after I left my old store I heard a couple of stories including AP taking a TM’s virginity.

I’ve done plenty of things in my head but never actually even hung out with anybody outside of work, unfortunately. There’s a delicious new hire in consumables but I’m pretty sure he’s straight.

Last edited:
lmao this is kinda a weird question but anyway... the guy i have a crush on is currently working as a temp for AP and he's going back to being in market as a regular TM in january. i'm considering telling him how i feel because i think i have a chance lol but should i wait for january? or should i take the risk and tell him now? or should i just stay quiet lmao

lmao this is kinda a weird question but anyway... the guy i have a crush on is currently working as a temp for AP and he's going back to being in market as a regular TM in january. i'm considering telling him how i feel because i think i have a chance lol but should i wait for january? or should i take the risk and tell him now? or should i just stay quiet lmao
Don't do it.

But I have seen relationship at my store involving TL and TM that too working ‘always’ together! For some reason, I am not liking it !! 👿
Same! TL and TM who reports to this TL are dating, work same schedule, come and go together, TM always gets 40 hours. WTF!? People know about it but TM is not being transferred to another dept. Very tempted to report. THOUGHTS??

Same! TL and TM who reports to this TL are dating, work same schedule, come and go together, TM always gets 40 hours. WTF!? People know about it but TM is not being transferred to another dept. Very tempted to report. THOUGHTS??
Wow ! you seem to be working in my store 😀

Wow ! you seem to be working in my store 😀
Maybe. Or maybe this is all too common. They both do a good job, probably why SD tolerates, if SD knows.

Who knows at your store? Have you considered reporting to 800 number?

What are pros and cons of reporting?

Back