MEGATHREAD The Target Dating Thread

Any insight on how the terms of dating at target may change? For example, we can date TL’s who are not in our workcenter, but now would A TM be able to date a (RIP) Sr. TL that now becomes a regular TL if they are not their direct leader? If a TL becomes the closing TL are they not allowed to date anyone on the night crew or just the closing expert? I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions!

I always use to say that at my 'ol Target store, any young male Team Lead (who isn't a complete idiot) is always gonna have young female team members practically throw themselves at them, and at the very least charm their way into that T.L's good graces like there's no tomorrow!!
One girl started sobbing a little simply because the male team lead was going to lunch!!
I glared at her and said...."he'll magically reappear in 49 minutes from now. Don't worry!!"

There's no "LOD" anymore; if you can't write someone up, and you don't have input on their raise, the only deterrent to dating is if you're just going to screw around when you're both working, not get anything done, and make the rest of the team report you.

happygoth

reshop till I drop
My old company was like a soap opera, and LP/security was the worst of the lot, male and female, including the salaried manager - we dated EVERYONE, from managers to seasonal hires - several of us even met our future spouses there. LP were like the rock stars of the store. Fun times.

I wish my store was a soap opera. All the dramatic people leave right about when their lives start getting super juicy! I only gossip with my ETL and that’s purely to keep them in the loop, but my team could turn it up and it would be worth the cost of admission lol

Our target people Have huge parties. One of the Leaders always has them and also a team lead. Some of the team members that go are under age and they all get waisted to the point of passing out and sleeping over. The Lod that has the parties has weed there and her two kids under the age of 3. No kidding!
Document those events.