I'm Lost! The Target Dating Thread

Any insight on how the terms of dating at target may change? For example, we can date TL’s who are not in our workcenter, but now would A TM be able to date a (RIP) Sr. TL that now becomes a regular TL if they are not their direct leader? If a TL becomes the closing TL are they not allowed to date anyone on the night crew or just the closing expert? I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions!

I always use to say that at my 'ol Target store, any young male Team Lead (who isn't a complete idiot) is always gonna have young female team members practically throw themselves at them, and at the very least charm their way into that T.L's good graces like there's no tomorrow!!
One girl started sobbing a little simply because the male team lead was going to lunch!!
I glared at her and said...."he'll magically reappear in 49 minutes from now. Don't worry!!"

There's no "LOD" anymore; if you can't write someone up, and you don't have input on their raise, the only deterrent to dating is if you're just going to screw around when you're both working, not get anything done, and make the rest of the team report you.

My old company was like a soap opera, and LP/security was the worst of the lot, male and female, including the salaried manager - we dated EVERYONE, from managers to seasonal hires - several of us even met our future spouses there. LP were like the rock stars of the store. Fun times.

Okay so I'm a style TL who was recently promoted and I always felt a solid connection with my ETL who recently left the store. I was always professional when we were at the same store. Am I allowed to text him asking if he'd have any interest in meeting up or something? He said I could call or text him anytime if I ever need anything, is this crossing a boundary?

I always use to say that at my 'ol Target store, any young male Team Lead (who isn't a complete idiot) is always gonna have young female team members practically throw themselves at them, and at the very least charm their way into that T.L's good graces like there's no tomorrow!!
One girl started sobbing a little simply because the male team lead was going to lunch!!
I glared at her and said...."he'll magically reappear in 49 minutes from now. Don't worry!!"
This is so true. A young, single with no kids male TL will have plenty of opportunities thrown at them.

I am a new APS and wanted to know if I would be able to go to dinner with my HRTL my old company would only let AP date HR since theyre not really Salesfloor TMs

Back