I'm Lost! The Target Dating Thread

I think we flirt with everyone, including the same sex. It's being overly friendly. It's when you have different intentions behind the way you talk to the person. I'm married, as well as many others or they are dating someone from the store. It's just my personality as well as many others. If you can joke around, without hoping to jump anyone's bones, it makes work less like work....... so yes, I flirt and have no shame.

There are only a few good looking guys at my store. But one guy is totally above the rest. My coworkers and I have a secret code we use to talk about cute guys, coworkers and guests.

But I am not flirty. I'll sometimes go out of my way to walk by him or ask a question. But that's it.

There's a reason the terms "Work wife" and "Work husband" exist. You can't spend 8+ hours a day around people and not form some bonds/relationships.

We had one cashier that I think just about everyone in the store had it in for. Wealthy family, very well-dressed, but not snobby, good looking enough to have easily had a career modelling as well. She and her boyfriend who worked in electronics quit at the same time, but she still comes in to shop a few times a month. Most every young person in the store thought it was a shame she was dating the person she's with (including her female coworkers) because he had a serious reputation as a player.

Like @antivibe, people often think I'm flirting when I'm not. There's this one older TM who always finds a way to mention he has a wife when I talk to him (I swear I just make small talk), and once a guest even suggested I was flirting with a male TM (I WASN'T, I was just looking at him as he was talking!!!)
I'll admit that I am naturally friendlier with the male TMs, especially the good looking ones. But I just make conversation, I never flirt with them. That would just be unprofessional.

That girl is clearly flirting tho. Overheard her moaning as a joke with another ETL who is male. Real fucking professional.

Never been able to flirt properly. Tis odd, I am more likely to "flirt" with those I have no interest in whatsoever than with those I actually am interested in. 60+ year old GSA? I bicker with her like an old married couple. Younger TM's I find attractive? Strictly professional. Dunno, just find myself more at ease with people who are much less likely to construe smartass comments as being anything other than me being a smartass.

I'm also very bad at realizing when people are flirting with me. Person A flirts with person B, I'll notice very quickly, so long as I'm not person B.

One of the most attractive girls in HS was constantly flirting with me, I was insecure as hell and sure she was somehow mocking me so did my best to blow her off. I knew she could get with 90% of the guys in the school so thought if she was showing interest in me it had to be feigned. Another girl had it in for me years, apparently everyone but me knew.

in my store our electronics TL was married to our softlines TL. they are sadly no longer together but we have a lot of these relationships going on.

That's really cute. I think it's funny ETL-HR has to go over Dating specifically in Orientation. I can say I've never been through that before...

Do you ever feel sexual tension? What do you say sexual tension feels like? Looks like? ^_^

I do not date my co-workers simply because if things do not work out it might make work weird, but hey if the people who do it can make it work than good for them! :)

I was working Black Thursday/Friday night and I remember joking with a sales floor member who was temporarily working cashier next to me about buying her new clothes at Macy's after work because she didn't have a sense of style. I didn't end up doing that since I was only joking, but the next day she came up to me while I was on a register and told me that she was waiting for me that night. I ended up giving her my number and we actually went after work. I didn't buy her anything though since I'm poor, but we talked and she told me about how she "dated" one of the cart attendants. She's a good friend, but I have a feeling she's into me. I might just be displaying some stone-cold narcissism though.

Never been able to flirt properly. Tis odd, I am more likely to "flirt" with those I have no interest in whatsoever than with those I actually am interested in. 60+ year old GSA? I bicker with her like an old married couple. Younger TM's I find attractive? Strictly professional. Dunno, just find myself more at ease with people who are much less likely to construe smartass comments as being anything other than me being a smartass.

I'm also very bad at realizing when people are flirting with me. Person A flirts with person B, I'll notice very quickly, so long as I'm not person B.

One of the most attractive girls in HS was constantly flirting with me, I was insecure as hell and sure she was somehow mocking me so did my best to blow her off. I knew she could get with 90% of the guys in the school so thought if she was showing interest in me it had to be feigned. Another girl had it in for me years, apparently everyone but me knew.

Sometimes the most attractive women are easier because so many people don't try because they think they're out of their league. You'd be surprised ;) just make sure she's 18 :p

My store if full of gay drama. Almost every guy at my store is gay and they have all had sexual relations with each other and they all hate each other. A lot of tension and not a lot of team work. The girls just kind of stand to the side.

I'm over the crush. Lol thank god. Meanwhile the Asian whore is still at it. I always want to laugh out loud when you see her chatty with a guy, ANY guy, then walk right by a Female saying nothing. Talk about discrimination.

I'm over the crush. Lol thank god. Meanwhile the Asian whore is still at it. I always want to laugh out loud when you see her chatty with a guy, ANY guy, then walk right by a Female saying nothing. Talk about discrimination.

O M G
i think i kno who u r talking about ....
i hate her she talk to guy i like :( :( :( :(
loose girl !!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Back