I'm Lost! The Target Dating Thread

I guess it depends on your STL because my SLTL got to keep her job after the whole PMT love child thing. He was just forced to go to another store or get a new job. Yet still fools around with TMS and denies anything. Tells them if they get caught that they'd be the ones to lose their jobs.
A TL can date a TM that doesn’t report to them or another TL - per handbook. A SR. TL, exec, or anyone affiliated with HR or AP cannot date anyone at all.

Likely depends on the store/circumstances whether anyone would get fired over it. I've seen it happen where someone just gets transferred to another team and I've seen where leadership doesn't even do anything about it. Might depend on how low-key the relationship is kept at work; if your coworkers really are sneaking away during work hours with no kind of documentation as to why they're offstage, I could see that being a big issue, obviously.

Loosing their job over being in a relationship with lead and TM is highly unlikely.

In my area the proposed options have been either transfer to a different store, or either the leader/TM has to quit to find another job. Most people with accept transferring out though.

Of course ASANTS but this is what I’ve seen happen a couple times.
The only thing is is that they both denied a relationship. So now it's just being decided if they think they're lying

They both work at Starbucks though

So then why is there even a question? They work in the same department. Someone is going to have to move somewhere else in the store. Or hell, they'll break up eventually anyway.

So, I am HR and I am dating AP, is that frowned upon? I dont make AP’s schedule, and the ETLAP takes care of his missed punches etc. like help!

It’s extra sketch bc why does a Starbucks TM need to step off stage frequently....?
Yeah I know. I feel like they always go in the kitchen/storage area behind Starbucks and target cafe and theres no camera coverage in there

So then why is there even a question? They work in the same department. Someone is going to have to move somewhere else in the store. Or hell, they'll break up eventually anyway.
My question was just wondering whether the TL faces termination because he and the TM both denied a relationship, therefore no one will be transferred

My question was just wondering whether the TL faces termination because he and the TM both denied a relationship, therefore no one will be transferred

no.

Seriously my Sr TL is dating a cashier. Dude it’s not a big deal, just let it be. It’s not your problem

Back