The Things Guests Do/Pet Peeves Thread

To all the TMs who think that Starbucks is open before the rest of the store...news flash we aren't. That TM you see working behind the counter isn't there to just serve coffee and pastries to the rest of the store. They are busy preparing everything before the store opens so stop pestering them because "all you want is a latte and a muffin." BYE!

Right now biggest one is the gstl screaming for backup. Everyone is already on backup.
Second biggest one is the lod bitching on the walkie about missed call buttons, because everyone is on a lane.
Of course we can't interrupt their starbucks break.
It's even worse when the LOD shrieks at me over the walkie to get a call button all the way across the store and then when I get there she's standing right fucking next to it

We have a GSA who will hop on a register but won't send overflow to service desk, even if I'm empty.
He'll holler out at me "hey are you busy? Do you want to get someone?"
I'm like, motherfucker, you could have sent someone up instead of me coming out to grab a guest which took longer for the guest.

He's weird. Really weird. Seems stoned all the time.

Most of the cashiers won't send guests to SD. I don't mind running out there but when we're busy af it's kind of counter productive to leave SD when they could send me 1+1.

Oh, and he sends me gigantic carts full of 500 tiny little items and it takes 30 minutes to ring them up because it's an extreme couponer. OMG extreme couponers should NOT be allowed to check out as SD.

</rant>

Does anyone else feel annoyed at people who tell you to go to 2 for EVERYTHING? This dude at my store does that all the time, even if what he's again would be perfectly okay on channel 1 and wouldn't clog it up.

Does anyone else feel annoyed at people who tell you to go to 2 for EVERYTHING? This dude at my store does that all the time, even if what he's again would be perfectly okay on channel 1 and wouldn't clog it up.

I dont mind them using it for private conversations but one of our TMs will ask his ETL to go to 3 then tell him hes going on break. Just say you are going to break!

I dont mind them using it for private conversations but one of our TMs will ask his ETL to go to 3 then tell him hes going on break. Just say you are going to break!
This guy legit told me to switch to 2 just so he could ask me to cover electronics for him. I shit you not. Him constantly asking everyone to go to 2 has become sort of a meme at our store

Last edited:
When a guest wants an item from the back and you ask "how many" and they say "whatever you have"
smiley-upside-down-whatsapp-1F643.jpg

I forgot what it was but I came to complain about something a guy did today but I forgot what he did. lol

Other TMs that are visiting as guests and then tell you how to sell a Redcard to the guest in front of them.... Didn't really annoy me per se, just weird.

Back