Archived Third Party Dropships Now? Just like W and A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've mentioned before that I purchase a great deal from Target. Since early December shipments have been VERY erratic but I'm forgiving as, of course, I'm going to respect the company I work for and the often overstressed persons making orders happen BUT...

The LAST three orders took 6 - 11 days to get to me and all were dropshipped from third parties.

They all say "do not return to store". Two of the orders took so long that I (hate to admit) I purchased elsewhere and I tried to cancel after I saw the ever changing ship dates changing but couldn't as order was "processed" but not shipped for days after.

To clarify, as it's quite confusing...

• I placed order(s)
• RedCard charged
• Checked shipping status, indicated anticipated delivery date- two days
• Didn't show up
• Checked again
• "Order received"
• Called to cancel. Was told I can't.
• Checked again
• "Processing"
• Checked again next day
• "Processed"
• Next day, " lable prepared"
• next day " waiting for UPS"

Finally they get in transit days after I told Target I wanted to cancel as it's too long.

It went on from there and all arrived drop shipped from third parties, not Target, and DEFINITELY not well packaged.

What's up with this?

Some Items on Target.Com are shipped by other companies much like Walmart or Amazons Marketplaces.
We've had Guest Service accept these Returns and then had to figure out how to deal with a Full King Sized Bed Frame (Lots of Pallet Wrap, Tape, And crying.)
But there isn't really much else to say. Normally the items shipped by the Third party companies are things Target doesn't sell but anything bought especially with the RedCard -should- still have the same return policy unless stated otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back