Archived TL Base Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know how you only make 17$ as a tl. I have team members at my store that makes that. I’m a senior tl and make way above that. Your raise should go until you max out which will be somewhere around 30$ h

I'm in my 4th year as a TL and I make base ($16). And yes, there are tenured TMs that make a few dollars more per hour than I do at my store. 😑

I'm in my 4th year as a TL and I make base ($16). And yes, there are tenured TMs that make a few dollars more per hour than I do at my store. 😑
It sucks with all the stress we need to deal . And all the doesn’t matter if it’s impossible workload make it possible time of work environment.

I’m a new TL starting off at $18, I would have thought Sr. Team Lead would at least be $20
Back when we had an HR TL, they made over $20. We still had/have an ETL HR, and there was also an HR TM. The TL went to college for HR.

We have a TL at base pay, and we have a Salesfloor TL at like $19.50. We also have a SrTL at $19.50.

There’s a reason HR doesn’t want people talking to each other about pay 😂

Back when we had an HR TL, they made over $20. We still had/have an ETL HR, and there was also an HR TM. The TL went to college for HR.

We have a TL at base pay, and we have a Salesfloor TL at like $19.50. We also have a SrTL at $19.50.

There’s a reason HR doesn’t want people talking to each other about pay 😂

That’s crazy both TL paid the same lol and one is set to be LOD and key carrier

This just show that people complaining about "only" making $12 have no legs to stand on

I’m a key carrier never close.

But you still take LOD shifts right? How does it work exactly? Don’t you have to be globally responsible for the store? I know I’m new to Target but I personally never understood the purpose of Sr. Team Lead for LOD.

Responsibilities of ETL with less pay imho. Are you still responsible for your normal TL duties and also have to take up LOD responsibilities? I get the never close part but do you become LOD in morning shifts as well?

Personally I think simpler hierarchy would be
STL > ETL > TL. Especially since like me for example, I basically cover the right side of my store as just a sales floor TL....so if there a Sr. TL for my area I couldn’t honestly see the point, seems a little redundancy. Target’s ETL are basically Assistant Store Managers, just different wording. Idk personally I find the role of Sr. TL unnecessary that’s already established in other key roles unless some one else can clarify what differs vastly with this particular position?

This got more answers then I expected.

Thank you all for the clarity, what I pulled from this is that I’m at min for sr. Tl pay and at the next pay jump I will go up as well.

Somewhat jealous of all the sr.’s and tl’s on here who make significantly more then me - I’m aware that most of the tl’s (not senior) at my store also make more then me. I’m just waiting it out. I get my bachelors degree this spring and my STL has been prepping me for ETL interviews. Hopefully, I can move on to that role once I get my degree.

Thank you all

But you still take LOD shifts right? How does it work exactly? Don’t you have to be globally responsible for the store? I know I’m new to Target but I personally never understood the purpose of Sr. Team Lead for LOD.

Responsibilities of ETL with less pay imho. Are you still responsible for your normal TL duties and also have to take up LOD responsibilities? I get the never close part but do you become LOD in morning shifts as well?

Personally I think simpler hierarchy would be
STL > ETL > TL. Especially since like me for example, I basically cover the right side of my store as just a sales floor TL....so if there a Sr. TL for my area I couldn’t honestly see the point, seems a little redundancy. Target’s ETL are basically Assistant Store Managers, just different wording. Idk personally I find the role of Sr. TL unnecessary that’s already established in other key roles unless some one else can clarify what differs vastly with this particular position?
I don’t do any lod responsibilities. I’m in charge of my own shit period. I work 9-5:30 and that’s it. We have 3/4 etl that works everyday and weekends . Sr tl and tl do their stuff and the etls runs the store. My store has etls for each department so when they work one is e.e2 mid and closing. So no need for any tl to run the store otherwise we wouldn’t be able to do the EnE and come clean on trucks , pulls, pogs etc

I don’t do any lod responsibilities. I’m in charge of my own shit period. I work 9-5:30 and that’s it. We have 3/4 etl that works everyday and weekends . Sr tl and tl do their stuff and the etls runs the store. My store has etls for each department so when they work one is e.e2 mid and closing. So no need for any tl to run the store otherwise we wouldn’t be able to do the EnE and come clean on trucks , pulls, pogs etc

That’s awesome then. The Senior in my store never gets to be in their department, always has to be LOD

Anyone know what an etl should bring in? Trying to look into transferring to the store from dc my experience is in retail over 15 years of it with majority. Being in mgmt. I currently make 21.00 anc change an hour could I expect the same at the store level of tl? Or what would I look at if I applied and received etl? The stores I’m looking at are higher volume and one is the super target

Anyone know what an etl should bring in? Trying to look into transferring to the store from dc my experience is in retail over 15 years of it with majority. Being in mgmt. I currently make 21.00 anc change an hour could I expect the same at the store level of tl? Or what would I look at if I applied and received etl? The stores I’m looking at are higher volume and one is the super target
My suggestion is to come in as a TL and keep your pay.

I have a TM that came from a DC and they kept their $15/hr pay.

My suggestion is to come in as a TL and keep your pay.

I have a TM that came from a DC and they kept their $15/hr pay.
How’s difficult would it’s be to advance from tl to etl at thay point? Or what’s the cap pay at tl

How’s difficult would it’s be to advance from tl to etl at thay point? Or what’s the cap pay at tl
To move from TL to ETL is hard. But you’re already at SrTL pay, and SrTL is a lot harder because you have the same ownership and responsibility over an area, but on top of that you have the distraction of LOD shifts. Current TL cap is over $27 I believe.

The other thing is if you get ETL, sure the base salary starts in the $50,000s but, you’ll be expected to pull at least 50 hours a week. At $53k, 50 hours a week means you’re earning $20.38 an hour...

To move from TL to ETL is hard. But you’re already at SrTL pay, and SrTL is a lot harder because you have the same ownership and responsibility over an area, but on top of that you have the distraction of LOD shifts. Current TL cap is over $27 I believe.

The other thing is if you get ETL, sure the base salary starts in the $50,000s but, you’ll be expected to pull at least 50 hours a week. At $53k, 50 hours a week means you’re earning $20.38 an hour...
True but with the salarie I’m guaranteed set pay vs hours varying week to week as tl or what not.

True but with the salarie I’m guaranteed set pay vs hours varying week to week as tl or what not.
Hours don’t really vary for TLs. And even if they do, it’s not going to be much, so your vacation time will make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back