TL/PG45 Base Pay Increase

Our new base pay for our area is $21.75, I would say we are in one of the top 10 most expensive areas in the US though.

I’m in Columbus Ohio and just started at Target in MBP at $23.50 and I get shift diff of $3.00. Is that for the whole 12 hours or just until 8am?

I’m in Columbus Ohio and just started at Target in MBP at $23.50 and I get shift diff of $3.00. Is that for the whole 12 hours or just until 8am?
MBP and 12 hour shift sounds like a DC position to me. At DCs the shift differential is for your whole shift. Not like the stores. So you would get the differential for all 12 hours. Congrats on getting A1!

I've been made aware that pay for team leads in the Seattle area is $27/hour which to me sounds kinda crazy to me. When I was a supervisor at Amazon, I was making $22 with a year of tenure. If TLs are being paid based on prevailing "assistant manager" role compensation, I guess that could make sense. I had always been under the impression TLs are closer to supervisors though, but I guess the scope of responsibilities between supervisors/ASMs will vary depending on company.

I've been made aware that pay for team leads in the Seattle area is $27/hour which to me sounds kinda crazy to me. When I was a supervisor at Amazon, I was making $22 with a year of tenure. If TLs are being paid based on prevailing "assistant manager" role compensation, I guess that could make sense. I had always been under the impression TLs are closer to supervisors though, but I guess the scope of responsibilities between supervisors/ASMs will vary depending on company.
Seattle and Portland metros have quite a few Small Format stores - are you basing your raises on that?
Small Format stores don't have ETLs so the TLs are the assistant managers and do what ETLs would do in regular Target stores (GM and Super Target types).

But yeah ETLs are officially assistant store managers - they're even branded as such on the job description so applicants understand the "rank."
CEA9EBFA-9DEA-4884-90E4-08E04392511B.jpeg

Back