Archived TLs! How much do you make an hour and how many hours do you average per week?

My wage is...

• $15 or less

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • $15-$17

Votes: 38 28.6%
  • $17-$19

Votes: 26 19.5%
  • $19-$21

Votes: 18 13.5%
  • $21+

Votes: 32 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if we have access to pay grades for different stores? Essentially to be able to figure out what store in our area is high paying?

Does anyone know if we have access to pay grades for different stores? Essentially to be able to figure out what store in our area is high paying?

It's confidential to regular tms, ETLs and TLs but...

A SR or ETL HR can see the paygrade for any store in the company as long as you provide the group, district and store number.

It's confidential to regular tms, ETLs and TLs but...

A SR or ETL HR can see the paygrade for any store in the company as long as you provide the group, district and store number.
I think the store base pay is on one of the store fact sheets which you can search up though workbench, although that doesn't include which positions are at which pay grades. Ofc that means nothing if trying to figure out TL pay.

When I was working as a Flow TL i was paid roughly 17 an hour with no prior management experience. I know the two guys before me were paid $22 a Sr TL(3+ years) and 20 just regular Flow TL(3+ years). Part of the reason i left was over pay. Job was too much a pain in the ass starting with E2E and steep cutting of hours without cutting of responsibilities. Set up to fail while making money i could make else where, talked to HR and decided to leave shortly after.

Last edited:
Are there seriously TLs making under $15? Surprised to see people voting that in the poll.

Set up to fail while making money i could make else where, talked to HR and decided to leave shortly after.
That's the story of the last 5 flow TLs at my store...We're now on the 6th in 4 years.

Let's include GSAs in this, since they're just underpaid TLs. Despite my loathing for the position, the GSAs in my store get a dollar raise. Can't complain about that, since it's typically only .50 cents, right?

Are there seriously TLs making under $15? Surprised to see people voting that in the poll.

The TL minimum is 14.50 company wide so it's odd but I can see how a new tl makes less.

There are also those who don't understand polls as I learned from my call out thread

Last edited:
Let's include GSAs in this, since they're just underpaid TLs. Despite my loathing for the position, the GSAs in my store get a dollar raise. Can't complain about that, since it's typically only .50 cents, right?
As GSA I got 2.xx won’t give exact amount as that would give me away.

As GSA I got 2.xx won’t give exact amount as that would give me away.

That's great! Another aspect that drives me nuts about GSA is feeling like Target uses it to exploit younger TMs, and making them do manager work without the manager pay. They are less likely to negotiate their raise since Target is often their first job. I really hate the position. Lol.

That's great! Another aspect that drives me nuts about GSA is feeling like Target uses it to exploit younger TMs, and making them do manager work without the manager pay. They are less likely to negotiate their raise since Target is often their first job. I really hate the position. Lol.

Yup that's because most tms are smart enough not to take the position while a young tm will take on any challenge.

That's said anyone who can shine as a gsa isn't far off from a promotion

imo, the talent management part is the hardest part of being a GSTL. GSTLs typically have the second highest number of TMs under their alignment. The actual daily workload isn’t too difficult. The whole “doing the same thing as their bosses” thing that comes up whenever GSA is mentioned may be true, but it happens in pretty much every area of the store nowadays.

Yup that's because most tms are smart enough not to take the position while a young tm will take on any challenge.

That's said anyone who can shine as a gsa isn't far off from a promotion

True, and that seems to usually be the case. However we have 2 GSA who have been doing it for years with no plans on changing that. I don't get it. Unless they have decent enough pay they don't need to move up. If thats the case, I'd be impressed! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back