Archived TLs! How much do you make an hour and how many hours do you average per week?

My wage is...

• $15 or less

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • $15-$17

Votes: 38 28.6%
  • $17-$19

Votes: 26 19.5%
  • $19-$21

Votes: 18 13.5%
  • $21+

Votes: 32 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
25.69... Not enough!!!! Love my job but 30 years in...not enough.
I know a GSTL (non senior) who has been with the compny 20 years making $37 per hour.. and it’s not bs as she showed me.

Could she have been an ETL at some at point and moved back down to GSTL? There may be rules against downgrading pay, or she may have negotiated for staying at her ETL rate or something like that.

Could a SrGSTL make that much?

I got hired on at the $22+ range for Senior Sbux. Currently a Senior GSTL but in transition to Sales Floor.

That's great! Another aspect that drives me nuts about GSA is feeling like Target uses it to exploit younger TMs, and making them do manager work without the manager pay. They are less likely to negotiate their raise since Target is often their first job. I really hate the position. Lol.

This isn't all that different from any other work force that starts at minimum wage entry. It's fairly common to promote pushing a 50 cent raise or $1 raise in most food establishments, etc. I've overseen a lot of shift leads and key holders in my time. What the GSAs do is nothing in comparison to having keys to a building, being the only leader in charge and running the show on a daily basis.

That's great! Another aspect that drives me nuts about GSA is feeling like Target uses it to exploit younger TMs, and making them do manager work without the manager pay. They are less likely to negotiate their raise since Target is often their first job. I really hate the position. Lol.
Ouch.. The truth hurts lol

I know a GSTL (non senior) who has been with the compny 20 years making $37 per hour.. and it’s not bs as she showed me.
Must be in a market that has a high cost of living..
Because i just can't see how that is possible. I started out 30 years ago at 4.70 an hour. I've never got a bad review. Plus there is a max pay once you hit max you don't get your full raise. IDK confused.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that once ‘capped’, you can still get a raise but only if you achieve the highest rating on your review?
It's still flat out not possible. Those raises are much smaller than they would normally be, but for it to be true it would have to be a raise of at least a few dollars every year since they first started raising the base pay (and max pay cap). Don't forget the max pay has been increased significantly ever since Target first started raising the base pay a few years ago.

My Tls earned every cent and then some. God’s Speed to you all.

You are correct which is why I am serious about that GSTLs pay.. doubt she’d let me post a pay stub.
I've been capped out for years. And yes i have gotten a raise every year. You just don't get your full amount.

I was under the impression that once ‘capped’, you can still get a raise but only if you achieve the highest rating on your review?

If you are capped even with a "3" the raise is 2.5% you're not going to get to 37 dollars with 2.5% raises. It would take 50 odd something years

Did she transfer from a DC? My first store had a flow TM who kept her pay after transferring from the DC and it was substantially higher than the store rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back