Archived TLs! How much do you make an hour and how many hours do you average per week?

My wage is...

• $15 or less

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • $15-$17

Votes: 38 28.6%
  • $17-$19

Votes: 26 19.5%
  • $19-$21

Votes: 18 13.5%
  • $21+

Votes: 32 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hired externally for PMT and they offered more than I asked based on experience, and I’m in the mid range for SrTL salary. My only 2¢ is if you want to make more, tell your superior and be more than willing to jump to another store for it. TLs keeping their area minty green will get a pretty penny to go to a red store and turn their process around.

Slightly off subject...whats the highest Target is willing to pay a TM, like what if they never want to walk into leadership roles?
I have team members making 18 plus but they have worked for spot for more then 25 years.

I would guess they rolled a couple of shift diffs into that.

Grossly underpaid.

Don’t mean to be rude but that’s messed up.

You have keys to the store, supervise a large amount of team members, are store manager on duty, and get paid a measly 17.5 an hour?

Pathetic.

Seriously negotiate.
Totally agree. That's with my merit raises. Think the base for SrTL at my store was $15ish when I got promoted.

Not that HQ really pays attention to the surveys, but if enough TLs actually answer honestly on the survey regarding pay and expected work load, maybe someone will actually let their sphincter allow some blood flow to their brain.

I think it's incredibly stupid to have the BTS immediately after reviews. If there are negative answers, they are brushed off as TMs getting payback for poor review scores/low merit raises.

Or thinking a pizza day or bowl of candy by the computer will sway your answers. My store didn't even have feedback meetings last year.

Or thinking a pizza day or bowl of candy by the computer will sway your answers. My store didn't even have feedback meetings last year.

We had a TL meeting, then our STL was supposed to sit down with each of us individually to discuss concerns (the scores given to ETLs from TLs were abysmal). He sat down with every TL but myself and the other HL TL. :rolleyes:

How about everyone take a close up of their pay stubs without your names silly. We should be helping each other get more. I’m flow team lead in a small store making $18.50 an hour and I’ve been with the company less than a year. 40hrs a week also

There's talk that the TL base will bump up with the next round of base pay increases, but no confirmation. But I think it's safe to assume that it will go up eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back