Archived TLs! How much do you make an hour and how many hours do you average per week?

My wage is...

• $15 or less

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • $15-$17

Votes: 38 28.6%
  • $17-$19

Votes: 26 19.5%
  • $19-$21

Votes: 18 13.5%
  • $21+

Votes: 32 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly off subject...whats the highest Target is willing to pay a TM, like what if they never want to walk into leadership roles?

With all the increases new hires are getting, now at 12 soon, the gap between TL and their team till get smaller. Especially for those over the TL min starting.

Slightly off subject...whats the highest Target is willing to pay a TM, like what if they never want to walk into leadership roles?
There is a cap for each paygrade, and it could be location dependant as well. They vary, one of our fine HR folks may know more.

With all the increases new hires are getting, now at 12 soon, the gap between TL and their team till get smaller. Especially for those over the TL min starting.

I believe that the min. TL will increase too. Otherwise there really isn't any need to be a TL, other than to pad a resume.

It won't the TL minimum is raising to 15.50

It depends on your position but at a 11 dollar store the tm max is like 17 or so for cashier, flow, hardlines, etc...

You can go above the max if you get a 3 on your review but it's only a 2.5% raise instead of 5%

It depends on your position but at a 11 dollar store the tm max is like 17 or so for cashier, flow, hardlines, etc...

You can go above the max if you get a 3 on your review but it's only a 2.5% raise instead of 5%
what is the TL min right now?

Our latest Flow TL was losing his shit today because apparently he makes $15 and he was told he isn't getting a base pay increase.

Is there actual confirmation that minimum is going to 12 soon?
Do you actually not make more than 12 an hour? A lot of my TMs are pissy about this because they worked for so long to reach 12...took me 2 years which isn't long according to other TMs I work with. Luck and economy switches.

Our latest Flow TL was losing his shit today because apparently he makes $15 and he was told he isn't getting a base pay increase.
Sounds like a piece of shit. I basically run flow alone and I'm a regular TM. Not even on the bench. Real shit my regular flow TL earns more money and actually cares about our team but when they're busy I run the show. And they're busy a lot. Opening the door for TMs to come in, helping softlines, status with the PMT, doing the morning walk, getting things touched up and opening the store is a lot on top of running truck. So I just run truck myself. It works and everyone loves the way I do it. But all those tasks that I just mentioned that my flow TL would have to do is not worth the pay bump. I'll be "minor" team lead. lmfao Also pushing truck out on time and backstocking it promptly has lead to many hours on my check. Love the recognition. Hell yes, HR! you rock

Is there actual confirmation that minimum is going to 12 soon?
Besides the press release from corporate and Cornell mentioning it in the earnings call?

Sounds like a piece of shit. I basically run flow alone and I'm a regular TM. Not even on the bench. Real shit my regular flow TL earns more money and actually cares about our team but when they're busy I run the show. And they're busy a lot. Opening the door for TMs to come in, helping softlines, status with the PMT, doing the morning walk, getting things touched up and opening the store is a lot on top of running truck. So I just run truck myself. It works and everyone loves the way I do it. But all those tasks that I just mentioned that my flow TL would have to do is not worth the pay bump. I'll be "minor" team lead. lmfao Also pushing truck out on time and backstocking it promptly has lead to many hours on my check. Love the recognition. Hell yes, HR! you rock
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or serious when you talk about how awesome it is to do a TLs job without the pay.

Besides the press release from corporate and Cornell mentioning it in the earnings call?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or serious when you talk about how awesome it is to do a TLs job without the pay.
Oh shit, my bad. I love my job and if I didn't this pay raise would piss me off. Not sarcastic.

I meant for those of us over that. I only see a merit increase. New hires get $2 in less than a year. They need to do something for tenured people. Why do they not do this? You seem to have an insight into the HR side of things.

I'm a SR Food TL - $18. I'm going on maternity leave next month so not sure how any raise I'll get for my review will work.

Your raise is based on last year, so if you were at Target all year, you will get the normal review/raise. If you go out before they are given, you will get it when you come back. The raise will go into effect with everyone else's. I think next year they prorate your review to account for the leave time.

Congrats mama!

The TL minimum is 14.50 company wide so it's odd but I can see how a new tl makes less.

There are also those who don't understand polls as I learned from my call out thread
yep yep. Thats me. (the first one not the second)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back