Archived TM discount & coupon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandie89

ElectronicsTM
On Black Friday, we started handing out coupons that took 20% off a future purchase for spending $75 or more (valid from 12/3 - 12/13). I bought a few things that added up to about $100 but I didn't use my discount for it, so I don't know if I would have been exempt from receiving the coupon had I used it. What I'm wondering is if it would be okay to use that coupon on top of my TM discount? I know we're allowed to use it with the regular Target coupons we hand out but I didn't know if that one was an exception.

I used mine with a target discount to get the coupon. I used the 20% buying mostly groceries along with Manufacturers coupons, target cents off coupons, cartwheel and team member discount. If I had a pharmacy rewards discount, I would have used that one too.
Stack the discounts. There are very few that won't allow a TM discount. If that is the case it should be in the rules of the coupon.

Always use your discount unless they say you can't. It's rare we can't use our discount on top of a target issued coupon or a manufacturer coupon...

We are allowed to use the 20% off coupon along with our discount and cartwheel. Saved me $80 today and another team member saved almost $200! He went christmas shopping in the electronics department.

We are allowed to use the 20% off coupon along with our discount and cartwheel.

I'm not sure if that's true. Typically you can't mix Target coupons and cartwheel, they may have made an exception though for this coupon since it is a flat % off and doesn't apply to a specific item.

Hmm, checked the site, it agrees with you. Know our GSTL has said in the past that only manufacturer coupons can be used with cartwheel, thought I remembered looking it up at some point to see if he was actually right and seeing that he was, but I don't see it now.

Likely he got it mixed up with no coupon+price match and no cartwheel+price match.

Hmm, checked the site, it agrees with you. Know our GSTL has said in the past that only manufacturer coupons can be used with cartwheel, thought I remembered looking it up at some point to see if he was actually right and seeing that he was, but I don't see it now.

Likely he got it mixed up with no coupon+price match and no cartwheel+price match.

Not true. Shop with Confidence | Target Corporate

Manufacturer coupons will be applied after a price match is made per Target’s coupon policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back