TM discount not working

I’m trying to use my TM discount online and I know you have to put it into the promo code box but it wasn’t working for me. I tried using zeroes and without, I tried the website and the app. Although I never got it to work on the app I got it to show on the website, but it doesn’t show the discount at the bottom it still shows full price?!?! Is this the same for ya’ll?

halp plz...

Attachments

• E6C06B78-6DC3-4F4B-920C-0012B7972D66.jpeg
    E6C06B78-6DC3-4F4B-920C-0012B7972D66.jpeg
    439.4 KB · Views: 29
I’m trying to use my TM discount online and I know you have to put it into the promo code box but it wasn’t working for me. I tried using zeroes and without, I tried the website and the app. Although I never got it to work on the app I got it to show on the website, but it doesn’t show the discount at the bottom it still shows full price?!?! Is this the same for ya’ll?

halp plz...
I don’t think the promo code thing works anymore. You have to log into your account on a real computer, go to your profile and add theTM discount that way.

halp plz...
Click checkout, choose a valid payment method and it will show :)

Back