To That One Guest - II

TTOG: I took your order & you quietly asked me to make your drink, saying you didn't want that *enter ethnic slur here* to make it.
Fortunately, she had gone to the back.
Unfortunately, you got your a** decaffed.
Be glad that's ALL I did because there's plenty of room in my walk-in & I've got LOTS of degreaser.

TTOG: Me, my opu TM, and 2 drive up TMs were all forced to handle your entitled self because how dare you have to wait for your super important coffee table. So thanks for ending my crap day/ 40 hour work streak with your nonsense so I could really enjoy going into my 2 days off, I guess?

And honestly I'm not sure what was so important about a coffee table that you had to badger 4 people and wait near an hour in the store for it, but I guess I'm glad someone else was able to find it for you...eventually. In a random unlocated spot in the steel. And only because an inf was on the line, there was 1.5 hours to look properly, and I wasn't the one to get the order in my batch so I could inf it out of pure spite over how passive aggressive you were towards me when I apologized profusely for not being able to find the table initially.

[This whole mess happened because the dang app said we had 2 (we did not), and the device said both were backstocked (they were not). Sigh.]

To that guest: Did you really think you needed my advice on whether to get a cart or a basket? It obviously depends on what you wanted to buy, and I can't tell what you were interested in buying. I'm glad that it wasn't something annoying that you did, but I thought it was funny and I wanted to share that interaction with you.

To that guest: Did you really think you needed my advice on whether to get a cart or a basket? It obviously depends on what you wanted to buy, and I can't tell what you were interested in buying. I'm glad that it wasn't something annoying that you did, but I thought it was funny and I wanted to share that interaction with you.
Cart every time. You always need a cart at Target!

Ttog: I may have been off the clock, and on my way out but I am still a team member. How dare you freak out and yell at me about not wearing a mask and backing up two more feet when we were already 12 to 15 feet apart.

"I only deal with masked people " you screamed drawing every person in 100 yards radius attention.

I wasn't even talking to you. I was saying bye to my team mate.

Look I get it sweetie, it's still scary. But don't call me a liar when I tell you I'm vaccinated. All that with your dumb ass not wearing a mask, only a stupid, plexiglass shield.

You otta be ashamed.

Ttog: I may have been off the clock, and on my way out but I am still a team member. How dare you freak out and yell at me about not wearing a mask and backing up two more feet when we were already 12 to 15 feet apart.

"I only deal with masked people " you screamed drawing every person in 100 yards radius attention.

I wasn't even talking to you. I was saying bye to my team mate.

Look I get it sweetie, it's still scary. But don't call me a liar when I tell you I'm vaccinated. All that with your dumb ass not wearing a mask, only a stupid, plexiglass shield.

You otta be ashamed.
Since she only deals with masked people was she planning to do self checkout? What if she needs help on SCO? Most of my store cashiers and SCO peeps don’t wear a mask. Lol

TTOG: No, I will NOT serve you a venti Americano in a single cup. Our insta-jet hot water registers just under 200 degrees, hence the reason that Americanos & hot teas are double-cupped.
I'm NOT risking scalded hands because you don't want us to 'waste a cup'.
You can take it off AFTER I hand it out & recreate your own McDonald's coffee moment.

TTOG: No, I will NOT serve you a venti Americano in a single cup. Our insta-jet hot water registers just under 200 degrees, hence the reason that Americanos & hot teas are double-cupped.
I'm NOT risking scalded hands because you don't want us to 'waste a cup'.
You can take it off AFTER I hand it out & recreate your own McDonald's coffee moment.
You can pretty much do that just by drinking the hot tea from Starbucks. I always ask for room for a few cubes of ice because drinking it soon after you order it is asking for your mouth to be burned to hell.

I just ahve to ask the logic of making a drink for immediate serving and drinking that is that hot. How can making it hot enough for third degree burns make it taste better?

It shouldn't be consumed immediately, tho.
Tea is meant to steep for several minutes to get the full flavor; an Americano at full temp would burn your taste buds & you wouldn't taste a damn thing but so many people demand instant gratification without considering the results.

TTOG: THANK YOU for making your small child fix the sunscreen that dominoed over after he slammed into it while he was acting a fool. He actually did a really good job (most adults can't/won't do that well) and I'm completely impressed with your awesome parenting. We can't always control our children 100% of the time but you truly came through with the teachable moment.

TTOG: THANK YOU for making your small child fix the sunscreen that dominoed over after he slammed into it while he was acting a fool. He actually did a really good job (most adults can't/won't do that well) and I'm completely impressed with your awesome parenting. We can't always control our children 100% of the time but you truly came through with the teachable moment.
That’s awesome. People (of all ages!) make mistakes, that’s part of living, what’s important is learning to fix them!

It shouldn't be consumed immediately, tho.
Tea is meant to steep for several minutes to get the full flavor; an Americano at full temp would burn your taste buds & you wouldn't taste a damn thing but so many people demand instant gratification without considering the results.
Unless you ordered an herbal tea, which has a steep time of 7-10 minutes, the most you need to steep it is between 3-5 minutes depending on the blend. The hot water used at Starbucks is likely not even the right temperature for most of the teas they serve which are mostly different blends of green tea. However, I digress. Regardless of which tea you get or how long you steep it, it's still going to be way too hot to drink once it's ready.

Last edited:
I like my hot beverages piping hot, otherwise they would turn to lukewarm swill once milk or cream is added.

Back