To That One Guest - II

TTOG: You spent your entire time in line on your dumbphone.
When you FINALLY got up to my counter, you looked up in a daze & said "Imana do ahhhhhhhhhh" before trailing off.
I was trying to get an idea what you wanted while you stood with your mouth agape.
Even the lady behind you could hear me drumming my fingers like a military corpsman on speed.
Eventually, you did a duckface & cocked your head to one side before dragging your drink name out one syllable at a time.
Then you went BACK to your dumbphone oblivious to the world.

TTOG: You spent your entire time in line on your dumbphone.
When you FINALLY got up to my counter, you looked up in a daze & said "Imana do ahhhhhhhhhh" before trailing off.
I was trying to get an idea what you wanted while you stood with your mouth agape.
Even the lady behind you could hear me drumming my fingers like a military corpsman on speed.
Eventually, you did a duckface & cocked your head to one side before dragging your drink name out one syllable at a time.
Then you went BACK to your dumbphone oblivious to the world.

I'd be like I'm ordering for you...pick the douchbagest thing and make it half assed

TTOKaren: No. My fellow teammate and I were NOT discussing you. We were discussing what needed to be done at Guest Service. To go complain to the GSTL and call us bitches was completely unwarranted.
I had this with this one sketchy lady not too long ago. I was barely involved with the situation and turned to another service desk tm and said, “watch for the bedding on the ground. it’s all salvage.” and this woman went off.

“what the f%*{^ did you say about me?” like chill, ma’am, i said the bedding is salvage. she went wild though. also, she was picking up shoes from the floor to return with ID and was pissed she wouldn’t get full price. she ended up dumping them by the bathroom.

I had this with this one sketchy lady not too long ago. I was barely involved with the situation and turned to another service desk tm and said, “watch for the bedding on the ground. it’s all salvage.” and this woman went off.

“what the f%*{^ did you say about me?” like chill, ma’am, i said the bedding is salvage. she went wild though. also, she was picking up shoes from the floor to return with ID and was pissed she wouldn’t get full price. she ended up dumping them by the bathroom.
I had a similar thing, twice. Woman walked out of one of the fitting rooms, then asked pretty loud "Do you want me to bring my clothes out?" I said "Yes please" as I was folding shirts on the desk. Nasty as can be "What did you say?!?!" I looked at her, said "Yes please" and she meanly said "Oh, I thought you said something else!" Another time, I said "Hello" to a woman, she practically yelled "Were you talking to me?!? Do you work here?!?" That encounter just went all sorts of downhill, because she had to use the fitting room and no matter what I said she took offense and berated me pretty hard the whole time she was there. Quotes - "I just told you I have 17 items!" "Well, sorry I have to verify, nothing personal just part of job." "Don't tell me it's your job! I know it's your job! You told me you work here so I know that!" and on the way out "Telling me it was your job is insulting because it makes it seem that you think I don't know you have to do that. You need to change what you say." (Lady, you got mad when I tried to verify the count and yelled at me that you told me the number, how else should I phrase why I have to verify?)

Anyway for today. TTOG - Hygiene!!!! You smell like you smoked two packs at the front door before walking in. Cigarette smoke never smells attractive, but I was literally gagging because you reeked so bad of smoke.

Anyway for today. TTOG - Hygiene!!!! You smell like you smoked two packs at the front door before walking in. Cigarette smoke never smells attractive, but I was literally gagging because you reeked so bad of smoke.[/QUOTE]

Had a guest one time who reeked of marijuana and returned clothing that reeked as well... you can bet that defected out and double bagged.

I just wanted to print 1 just one. Let's count them 1..... picture but fucking no.....

You and your friend were treating the Kodak kiosk like instragram. Adding filters and border shit.

I am you know I can make duplicates pictures and give them to the minors to hand out at school. No? Mom wouldn't approve of them.

I just wanted to print 1 just one. Let's count them 1..... picture but fucking no.....

You and your friend were treating the Kodak kiosk like instragram. Adding filters and border shit.

I am you know I can make duplicates pictures and give them to the minors to hand out at school. No? Mom wouldn't approve of them.
Thank god we got rid of photo lab due to the remodel

To that one guest: I'm sorry that of the two electric carts we had, one of them was out of order and the other one was being used by another guest. I also remember that you came in on Saturday to complain about this to a GSTL, but somehow I don't think that complaining to them again would change their answer about the situation. In addition, don't snap at me when the other guest finishes using the cart and you get to use it, only for it to suddenly stop working. I was helping another guest and frankly, if you had an appointment to be at, why didn't you come in earlier to do your shopping? I'm sorry you are dealing with plantar fasciiitis , but you should have known that the cart not being available was a possibility due to what happened on Saturday.

Guest gets ready to hit call box and I'm literally standing there...

I say "no don't hit that. I'm right here"

Guest leaves...

I just didn't want 4 different people on my team to respond and LOD to ask who's responding. Plus it surround sound all over the store.Guess I was rude🤷‍♀️

But they came back later on 🤣

Guest gets ready to hit call box and I'm literally standing there...

I say "no don't hit that. I'm right here"

Guest leaves...

I just didn't want 4 different people on my team to respond and LOD to ask who's responding. Plus it surround sound all over the store.Guess I was rude🤷‍♀️

But they came back later on 🤣
I’ve had people stare right at me as they hit the button (sometimes we put it up at GS if it’s dead and we have to take a 15)

if i don't have someone to cover guest services, i usually just close it and put up a sign directing the guests over to the checklanes

TTOG If you weren't chasing your child through the store maybe they wouldnt have fallen on their face. It's not a playground. What if you had them run past an aisle as someone wheeled a furniture flat down there?
Besides not caring that their children are running all around the aisles getting in guests way and nearly knocking them over, I’ve seen parents allowing their children to lay down on the bottom of their carts where you would put large packs of bottled water or dry dog food etc while they hang on like a monkey to the metal bars above them while the parents relaxingly do their shopping not at all concerned that they are putting their child at terrible risk. Absolutely terrible.

Last edited:
Besides not caring that their children are running all around the aisles getting in guests way and nearly knocking them over, I’ve seen parents allowing their children to lay down on the bottom of their carts where you would put large packs of bottled water or dry dog food etc while they hang on like a monkey to the metal bars above them while they relaxingly do their shopping not at all concerned that they are putting their child at terrible risk. Absolutely terrible.
I see that all the time. Kids on their stomachs on the bottom shelf, fingers just a couple of inches away from the wheels.

I see that all the time. Kids on their stomachs on the bottom shelf, fingers just a couple of inches away from the wheels.

I fucking hate this and it makes me tense up every time I see it. When I worked at another retailer many years ago we had to stop people from letting their kids stand up or ride on the bottom of carts like that, so it's a bit odd to me that Target doesn't have that rule, too. Of course, parents tended to be total assholes when you told them their kid needed to sit down to avoid doing a header onto the concrete or keep their little fingers from being crushed in the wheels, but I've definitely heard kids start crying from having said fingers crushed/pinched, and that's definitely worse.

I fucking hate this and it makes me tense up every time I see it. When I worked at another retailer many years ago we had to stop people from letting their kids stand up or ride on the bottom of carts like that, so it's a bit odd to me that Target doesn't have that rule, too. Of course, parents tended to be total assholes when you told them their kid needed to sit down to avoid doing a header onto the concrete or keep their little fingers from being crushed in the wheels, but I've definitely heard kids start crying from having said fingers crushed/pinched, and that's definitely worse.
This.
Over the years I've had to cut a little girl's hair out from around a wheel, another little girl got her fingernail ripped off after mom turned suddenly & she'd been running her finger along the wheel, my grand-nephew broke his finger after getting it caught by a wheel, a little boy had several fingers run over when mom started up suddenly & the list goes on.

Back