To That One Guest - II

Hey, chill pill. I made a post that said I'd question the sanity of anyone who said they liked grocery shopping, she immediately said she did, so I played along (you know, nice teasing) following my previous post questioning the sanity.

TTOG: Thank you for asking how I'm holding up. I said its a lot. We took an added truck yesterday and came in at 4 today for a double. This is what we do. Definitely made my day. It's the little things.

That's nice! Out of the dozens of guests I've answered questions for over the last two shifts, only one has thanked me for being at work and filling the shelves.

@seasonaldude Thanks for sticking up for me, but I didn't take offense. I know that as a female, I'm *supposed* to love shopping for clothes, but I never have, even as a teenager. And I've been known to wander the aisles at Staples, just looking at all the pretty post-it notes available. Everyone gets to have their quirks. And your broccoli cheese soup sounds like it was delicious!

Ttog-

Y'all meet Hoarding Helen? She's waaaaay worse than Karen. Helen can't read and purposely ignores the million signs stating what quantities items she can buy. Today, Helen thought she help herself to hand sanitizer. See Helen doesn't think the rules apply to her so she loads up to cart and heads to the register. Our best cashier explains that she can only buy one. Instead of just saying okay and moving on, she explains she buying them for her business:::wink wink::: Best Cashier ever still tells her no but looks for someone to back her up. I swoop in and explain " NO! Just 1" but Helen explains we are putting her at risk at work. I explain "NO! Still 1" but does she back down....No....she says what about the I'll compermise people. Still 1 and I'm sorry. So now that the battle was lost she bought her 1.99 hand sanitizer and went on her way.

Ttog-

Y'all meet Hoarding Helen? She's waaaaay worse than Karen. Helen can't read and purposely ignores the million signs stating what quantities items she can buy. Today, Helen thought she help herself to hand sanitizer. See Helen doesn't think the rules apply to her so she loads up to cart and heads to the register. Our best cashier explains that she can only buy one. Instead of just saying okay and moving on, she explains she buying them for her business:::wink wink::: Best Cashier ever still tells her no but looks for someone to back her up. I swoop in and explain " NO! Just 1" but Helen explains we are putting her at risk at work. I explain "NO! Still 1" but does she back down....No....she says what about the I'll compermise people. Still 1 and I'm sorry. So now that the battle was lost she bought her 1.99 hand sanitizer and went on her way.
@NKG & the best cashier wins!

To the cashier who halted the hoard bitch: Outstanding, if I was with you at the store I'd take you to D Donuts and get you the most sugary greasy apple donut on the planet and a mega-colombian with real cream. I just got back from one of our local grocery stores, got some strawberry ice cream and a few small items. No crowds, people were behaving and they had shit on the shelves. Store was well shopped but not cleaned out.

My observation is at Whole Foods there are more shitty Karens than at Target. Do you have Whole Foods in your area? Fancy ass quasi organic stuff. Expensive. Nobody stops at the stop signs, they leave shopping carts all over the parking lot. There are male equivalent Karens also, just as bad. I had one race up behind me as I was stopping at a stop sign. She showed the classic Karen signals: tapping the steering wheel, throwing her professionally groomed nails/hands up in the air. You know the type. Obligatory white huge Infinity SUV, the works. Have some fun, just stop and stay there for awhile. If there is nowhere else for her/him to pass you, it's even better! You never see any police in this strip center parking lot, they're somewhere fucking off.

Yeah, in Texas that would likely get you shot at since people here love their guns as much as their cars.
They're the one with several boxes of ammo in the cart with their toilet paper & sani-wipes.

Yeah, in Texas that would likely get you shot at since people here love their guns as much as their cars.
They're the one with several boxes of ammo in the cart with their toilet paper & sani-wipes.
Price of ammo UP over 30 %. Crowded shop yesterday had a 4 hour wait to purchase a firearm. Some people are scared But will be prepared.

This x1000.

maybe, just maybe, the teen boy was shopping with his mom because he likes shopping and likes spending time with his mom?
It’s also possible that kid’s school is closed and Mom is taking the opportunity to teach Life Skills 101. How to cook, how to shop, how to mind a budget. I support this, honestly.

Back