To That One Guest - II

TTOG: Irony when you told me I was "The Helpful Face of Target" yet you couldn't see my face lol.

TTOSupremelyAnnoyingBitch at close tonight: 1. You were loud AF 2. You were combative and beyond rude 3. You were distracting the team from doing their jobs. 4. You're a liar, trying to tell our AP and ETL that a TM was shopping for you when they weren't. 5. Hope to God that AP trespassed you after all that shit.

I hate people.

To the many Guests that appreciate what we do and say so...it puts a smile on my face and you, too, are appreciated. YOU make our jobs tenable :-D

To the really ugly of heart and soul occupants of guest space that actually take time to call up and complain your ugly asses off about what you perceive as poor service, please take your ugly heart and crappy comments to Walmart or stay home and order from someone else.

TTOG: It's probably a terrible idea to rely on Target.com to see if an item you want is in stock at the store. More often than not, the website numbers are inaccurate.

No, it's not "Horrible customer service", especially when I checked the MyDevice and then double checked with the Grocery TL to see if we had the item on stock. I'm sure there's another Target near our store (3 that I know of) that has your precious frozen Butternut squash.

Ugh.

To the guests who have been patient and understanding with me when our register malfunctions, requiring us to abruptly move all of their items to a different (functioning) register - THANK YOU! Our equipment experiences punishing amounts of transaction activity, it isn't always maintained and updated, and I as an Advocate get stressed out when we gotta close the lane, move your stuff and the guests lined up behind you to a new lane, and rescan each and every item since the Suspend feature isn't working. THANK YOU for your patience.

To the guests who have been patient and understanding with me when our register malfunctions, requiring us to abruptly move all of their items to a different (functioning) register - THANK YOU! Our equipment experiences punishing amounts of transaction activity, it isn't always maintained and updated, and I as an Advocate get stressed out when we gotta close the lane, move your stuff and the guests lined up behind you to a new lane, and rescan each and every item since the Suspend feature isn't working. THANK YOU for your patience.
nice guests when this happens get $5-10 off from me. mean ones get a sincere apology :)

It's not a stand off social event, it's not posturing economic differentiation, it's paying for your fucking hot dog rolls (buns if you're from Rio Linda) acting responsible and civil then get the fuck out. Cashiering is a bitch, been there done that.

TTOG: I understand it can be frustrating with crowds and long lines, but when someone is in the midst of paying for their items, that absolutely does *not* mean you can run them over with your cart without so much as an "Excuse me" because you're in a hurry to get out. Instead, you glanced over your shoulder, looked at the guy you just rammed and said: "There was a lady in the way and I couldn't get through." And kept going. No apology to the gentleman whatsoever.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Adults shouldn't need to be reminded to "Wait your turn" but you clearly needed such today.

Ay, and people wonder why the world is a mess...

That would be when the 6-3 235 lb rock solid loud and aggressive Captain would have a field day. I stand up to any shithead who pulls that crap on anyone. Spread out, stand in line, 6 ft apart and wait your turn you asshole.

Except at MY store. "Guest" complains via the receipt with employee's to corporate and accuses the cashier's to be at fault and it trickes down and new ETL bitches out the cashier weeks later even though the cashier did NOTHING wrong.

Yes...we have a VERY POOR "quality" ETL

And because it is true that a person wanting something could lie their ass off on social media about how the store treated them absolutely horribly, and each platform will have people forward the "true encounter", who in turn will forward to even more people. Many people believe the things they see on the internet, won't question a stranger's tale of being ripped off and treated with contempt, and that will cause a drop in sales and may start a boycott. And corporate (any major retailer) want to nip that story in the bud through bribery.

TTSmallGroupOfGuests: Y'all couldn't decide who was picking up the bill because you were playing Pokémon GO and were in the middle of a battle? Really? It wouldn't have been weird if you were 20 somethings, but you all looked to be well in your 50s-60s.. 😮🤔

First time for everything lol 🤷‍♀️

TTSmallGroupOfGuests: Y'all couldn't decide who was picking up the bill because you were playing Pokémon GO and were in the middle of a battle? Really? It wouldn't have been weird if you were 20 somethings, but you all looked to be well in your 50s-60s.. 😮🤔

First time for everything lol 🤷‍♀️
Older folks gotta keep entertained during Covid, too!

TTOG: After having to repeat myself multiple times trying to take your order, I began talking louder (thru a mask & plexi-shield). You then asked if I was 'having a bad day'.
No, lady; I was freakin' tired of asking you the same shit over & over because you were either not paying attention or you're slowly losing your hearing.
I wasn't 'having a bad day'......yet :mad:

To all the guests who have been gaming Drive Up for 99 cent gallons of milk: Stop. OMG. Just stop. You can keep placing orders for multiple milks. We’re just going to keep cancelling them.

To those guests who ask me if a certain food product is better than another, or how something tastes:
I'm sorry, Food and Beverage "Expert" is just a title they give to us stocking the shelves and rearranging boxes on a display. I have absolutely no clue on what food brand item you should purchase over another and couldn't advise you on what would taste good together anymore than a cashier I mean guest advocate could.

Back