To That One Guest - II

Your TL might be need to find a new position, for being too honest.

The official line should be "because we don't want to risk TM safety."

Which, to be fair, is a legit concern because people have been beaten & shot for trying to enforce mask rules, which is why a TL should never say the quiet part out loud right there.

typo do I not to I Doncha love the Karens who are behind you at a stop sign? You, being the courteous and safe driver come to a full stop and the disgusting Karen is right on your ass and throws her well manicured hands up in the air then hits the horn! Because you are stopped, as you should be. Then....in all her pathetic glory passes you on the left! Where's the LEO when you need them? (relax Captain, it will never change.)

typo do I not to I Doncha love the Karens who are behind you at a stop sign? You, being the courteous and safe driver come to a full stop and the disgusting Karen is right on your ass and throws her well manicured hands up in the air then hits the horn! Because you are stopped, as you should be. Then....in all her pathetic glory passes you on the left! Where's the LEO when you need them? (relax Captain, it will never change.)

The entrance to my apartment community is at a 4 way stop. The road is frequently littered with little bits of car because Karens and, um, Richards on the main road blow through the 4 way stop when someone on the access road or the apartment community legally pull into the intersection. I feel bad for the legal cars and I always hope that most of the litter is the vehicle Karen was driving.

Karen on Karen cool (would never wish injury on anyone) but a nice shiney new tail light assembly for a nice shiney Infinity SUV is kinda fun to view on the ground knowing two shitheads tried to out shit-head each other! We have one of those nearby and the road is littered with little bits of red and chrome shit. T120----is a Richard a mankaren? New one on the old Captain.

Thankfully not many Karens or Dicks around here. Plenty of jerks but very few that fall into that category.

That One Guest who is rude to the guest service person but then nice to the TL who tells him/her exactly the same thing as the GS person...

Well, that guest is kind of a poopoo head. Makes the GS person feel bad for literally no reason, thanks! When that happens I make sure to tell my GS person that the same thing used to happen to me, and try to laugh with them about it.

TTOG who is returning a stack of Casaluna bedding but you can't remember where or when you bought it but you know you paid cash and lost the receipt, you're a lot like that other guest who tried to return a stack of Casaluna bedding but couldn't remember where or when he bought it but knew he paid cash and lost the receipt.

No, you can’t “help yourself” to the items on my cart as I’m preparing to stow them in OPU even though “you know” they are your items. Maybe you should wait for that confirmation email before you venture in to pick up your order. Better yet-if you’re so impatient and in the store, maybe you could’ve walked back to get the items yourself. Guess you didn’t want to track through the store with those storage bins.

A mask would have added to the picture, maybe next time! " Ok Chad, let's take a nice walk to the police car, ok? You probably don't realize it but what you're doing is considered indecent exposure."

Back