To That One Guest - II

TTOG: How the fuck did it become MY fault YOU couldn't remember the brand name of the skincare product you use!? Telling me it has retinol and is in a...red? box only narrows it down so much.

Then when you find it on your own, you have to pointedly show me like 1) I give a fuck and 2) see how obvious this is, how couldn't I find this and 3) it's right here on this endcap for when someone else asks for it, just so you know.

Given how much she was scowling at me, I don't think the retinol is going to do much for her. 😆

TTOG: How the fuck did it become MY fault YOU couldn't remember the brand name of the skincare product you use!? Telling me it has retinol and is in a...red? box only narrows it down so much.

Then when you find it on your own, you have to pointedly show me like 1) I give a fuck and 2) see how obvious this is, how couldn't I find this and 3) it's right here on this endcap for when someone else asks for it, just so you know.

Given how much she was scowling at me, I don't think the retinol is going to do much for her. 😆
Hahaha - SO funny.
‘Everyday I hear: ”I don’t remember the name....don’t you know by my description....I bought it here before.....”

‘Today it was a round pillow for hemorrhoids- you should have it here cause Walmart carries it !
why can’t I be brave and say “So go to Walmart and get it !”

why can’t I be brave and say “So go to Walmart and get it !”
'Reasons I could never be a leader' for $50, Alex.

TTOG: I had taken your order & was preparing your drink while you were supposed to be getting your payment up.
I turn around & you pulled the card reader out of the way & reached thru my plexie to grab my scanner to scan your card.
You said you 'were trying to help'; but I hadn't totaled your order yet so the scanner didn't work.
I said "Thanks, but I need to scan it for you."
When you walked away I got out the sanitizer wipes & cleaned the hell out of my scanner, counter, card reader, etc.
That plexie is there for a reason Miss Nasty-hands.

TTOG: No I won't return the TV you purchased at another store because you "claim" when you opened the box it was the wrong TV. Yes this is Target but that's a store specific issue. No I don't care that you work and have children, we ALL work. No it's not MY problem, I didn't sell you the TV. No I don't care if you blast me on Twitter because I think you're full of sh*t. Yes I am a manager, that's what Lead means in Target speak.
Yes this happened a couple of weeks ago. She demanded my full name(no, you can have my first name. Its unique, probably the only person in my district with my name, definitely my store), my title, and my employee ID(no, not happening. She said but it's on our receipts. Nope. But she works at a bank so she knows. Nope.)

TTOG: No I won't return the TV you purchased at another store because you "claim" when you opened the box it was the wrong TV. Yes this is Target but that's a store specific issue. No I don't care that you work and have children, we ALL work. No it's not MY problem, I didn't sell you the TV. No I don't care if you blast me on Twitter because I think you're full of sh*t. Yes I am a manager, that's what Lead means in Target speak.
Yes this happened a couple of weeks ago. She demanded my full name(no, you can have my first name. Its unique, probably the only person in my district with my name, definitely my store), my title, and my employee ID(no, not happening. She said but it's on our receipts. Nope. But she works at a bank so she knows. Nope.)
Same thing happened at my store. Hard no from AP lol

You tell to take it back to the original store. My store did.

I bet your local librarians just love her.

Ah, the "I'm going to return my old TV in this box and hope nobody notices" scam. Gotta love those with the 70" TVs that take 10 minutes to wrestle out of the box enough to check the serials. Motherfuckers. fuck you for wasting our time in addition to being shitty scammers.

TTOG: Thank you for shitting at the front of the checklanes and then tracking your shit across most of them during the afternoon rush. I really enjoyed cleaning up your shit while simultaneously directing traffic and helping team members with lots of questions.

Outstanding, what a customer. Seriously?
Yeah. Didn't see it happen, but my assumption is that it was a child. There were about 15 spots I had to clean (plus a bunch of little streaks), one of them pretty decent sized. Super good times lol. And now I understand why we have flashlights in the spill stations. All the little streaks don't always show up easily without more light on them.

Back