To That One Guest - II

*At MyCheckout kiosk, two ladies looking around confused in SCO line*

"If you're all set and paying with a card or your app, I can take you right over here."
Lady #1: "No thank you, I'm just waiting for my husband."
"How about you ma'am?"
Lady #2: "No, I'm also waiting for my husband. Thanks though!"

*Gentleman strolls up to the line just as we finish talking. Both ladies move aside to make room for him*

Lady #1 "Sir, you can go ahead of us. We’re both waiting on husbands."
Gentleman: "Why thank you ladies. I'm not waiting on a husband, so I appreciate it."

😂😂😂 Thank you to all involved in this exchange. It gave me a much needed laugh on a crazy day.

TTOG: You thought you were so cute coming up to order a drink, followed by another & another & another. After the forth one I asked how many drinks you were ordering & you said nine laughing like it was a big joke.
The folks behind you were looking daggers & the lady behind them threw up her arms & walked off saying "Oh, for f**ks sake!"
You kept laughing & trying to make jokes but we just passively made your drinks filling up two carrier trays.
When we set down the two trays' worth you said you needed a box but I just gave my best Vanna head tilt & said "Sorry, we don't have any" so you had to text one of your friends in the store to come help you carry all your drinks off.
Sorry, not sorry.

Vanna head tilt? I like it! Any vid? 9 drinks? Quite a piece of cash to lay out for drinks. How much is that foamy-sweet-sugary shit? Sort of on topic: I bought a small bag of Wegmans Colombian whole beans and ground some up at home with my Mr. Coffee grinder. Nice authoritative aroma glistening with undertones of essence of a fruity-slightly nutty addition with an expected pleasant finish.

Vanna head tilt? I like it! Any vid? 9 drinks? Quite a piece of cash to lay out for drinks. How much is that foamy-sweet-sugary shit? Sort of on topic: I bought a small bag of Wegmans Colombian whole beans and ground some up at home with my Mr. Coffee grinder. Nice authoritative aroma glistening with undertones of essence of a fruity-slightly nutty addition with an expected pleasant finish.
You know we all picture you sitting on a big ole porch in a big ole white rocker, smoking your pipe and whittling whistles while occasionally reaching down to pet your big ole hound dog. And there's a banjo sitting in the corner....

TTOG #1: Gee, thanks for leaving a package of used-to-be-frozen fruit bars on my triple-tier cart where I'm piling my back stock. So considerate of you to leave it on the bottom tier so at least any drips would fall on the floor and not product. You must have walked around the store with it in your cart for quite a while because it couldn't have been on my cart that long. Glad I noticed it fairly soon after getting back from lunch so it didn't melt all the way through the packaging. What a jerk.

TTOG #2: Can you tell me what makes a person think it's okay to leave a bottle of hair oil, not closed all the way, in an abandoned cart on the sales floor? Of course it tipped over and slowly leaked oil through the holes in the cart to the floor.
TTOG #3: Thank you for coming to find a TM (although I wish it hadn't been me) to tell me about the oil puddle on the floor. Sorry you didn't see it before stepping in it and tracking it around for several feet in all directions, but I am glad you didn't slip and fall. Wasn't your fault you didn't realize what was under the cart when you moved it. And TTOTM who came to help me clean it up, thank you too.

You know we all picture you sitting on a big ole porch in a big ole white rocker, smoking your pipe and whittling whistles while occasionally reaching down to pet your big ole hound dog. And there's a banjo sitting in the corner....

I've always pictured him with those khaki work boots, blue jeans from walmart, and a red and black flannel shirt left over from his target days. He has an ax and is chopping wood to get ready for winter. In his living room there is a dead fish and maybe a dead dear head on the wall. He drives an American made pick up. He lives in New England. We talk about banjos up here but don't actually have one. He probably has a scanner or ham radio though - to listen to the pd.

TTOG: Wow, really? It wasn't enough to leave one of those little packets of pickle slices ripped open, still mostly full, on a shelf with hand soaps. No, you had to leave 3 others, also all ripped open and mostly full, all together on another shelf in another aisle with men's electric shavers. Wow. You are disgusting.

I'm glad we no longer have a Food Ave. - finding way fewer pizza boxes, etc. But I still find stuff like this every once in a while, although this was more than usual. People can be so gross.

Guest: You guys don't take the Walmart card do ya'??
Me: Nope.

🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

If you want to use anything related to Walmart, go to Walmart.

When I worked at Borders they used to ask all the time if we took B&N's card.
People I know at B&N said customers asked if they took Borders Rewards cards so I guess it was only fair.

TTMGs: Since the plexi has come down ya'll seem to take that as open season to grabs lids, spill sticks, sleeves - whatever is in reach.
Every time I look at you, your response is "Oh, I didn't want to bother you."
My response: "It's no bother but please don't reach into a food area."
Their response: "Well, I was just trying to HELP."
My response: "PLEASE ASK." gritting a smile.

WTF, people.....do I have to point out your dirty hands?!

TTOG: All the men's Degree deodorant products we carry are in stock and on the shelf. I don't know about "invisible Degree" but there's this kind that says "ultra-clear."
Guest insists that one of the scents comes in an "invisible" form as well and she bought it at a different store. Well, I guess you need to go there because all the kinds of Degree we carry are right here.
Guest continues to insist and can't I look it up on my phone? (Think she meant my Zebra.) So, I search, get the expected "no results" result.
Lady, I tried to tell you. smh

Well, I wasn't close enough to notice any body odor. ;-)
However, I have noticed that since my state legalized recreational marijuana, some guests do reek of it. Just absolutely reek.
RIGHT! Here too! Like I don't care if that's your thing...you do you boo but geez can you air yourself out a little bit! It's super gross. Going to get high just walking through their vapors!! Lol

Back