To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
to the few male guests who a) are willing to try the superhero unisuit pajamas and b)come out of the fitting rooms to show your family members....thank you for putting smiles on their (and my) faces.

lol on my last day i put on the batman one and ran around the store.

To the 2 women who b*tched about the Icee flavors: I don't choose the flavors, the vendor does.
He sometimes brings a new flavor to try but they replenish the flavors THAT SELL.
If we don't have your favorite flavor, it's probably because it DIDN'T SELL so stop assuming I have ANYTHING to do with the choice of flavors.
Better still, go to a convenience store & see what flavors THEY carry but just leave my counter, mkay? Buh-bye.

A guest approaches my SB counter on her phone.
Me: "Hi, what can I g----"
Guest: "Grande latte, 2 splenda."
Me: "Sure! Would you li---"
Guest swipes her card, turns away talking on her cell: "Sorry. Just getting my coffee. What was that?"
I start to pour the milk into a pitcher when she turns, sees the jug & says: "Nonfat!"
Turns back to her cell: "God, some people can't even fix a simple latte."
I set her drink on the counter: "Have a nice d--"
Guest grabs the drink & stalks off.
My TL finds me screaming in the walk-in.

Guest swipes her card, turns away talking on her cell: "Sorry. Just getting my coffee. What was that?"
I start to pour the milk into a pitcher when she turns, sees the jug & says: "Nonfat!"

Didn't you know that you were supposed to read her mind so she could continue rudely gabbing on her cell phone? What were you thinking?

Do you guys grind and tamp your own shots?
My daughters solution to that kind of crap is to set the grind to Turkish which is so fine that the bottom of the cup is a sludge of grounds.
They usually don't know until they are well away and if they come back she just smiles and says "I'm sorry, what grind did you want? You were so busy on the phone you didn't answer the first time I asked."

Do you guys grind and tamp your own shots?
My daughters solution to that kind of crap is to set the grind to Turkish which is so fine that the bottom of the cup is a sludge of grounds.
They usually don't know until they are well away and if they come back she just smiles and says "I'm sorry, what grind did you want? You were so busy on the phone you didn't answer the first time I asked."
I only wish.
The machines we have now are pretty much automated; steam milk, pull shots.
Not much time to add extras before putting the lid on.

To that one guest, thanks for letting me check & see if the heater was grounded or not. It wasn't, so your extra long cord should work, ok. Grounded are 3 prong, not grounded 2 pronged.

To that one guest: Um...do I even want to know why you were wearing a respiratory mask, and walking around like it was totally normal?

The guest with the registry: don't get mad at me, because you asked me "How do I find out the aisle numbers" instead of "Can you tell me where aisle E38 is?" Those are two very different questions.

To the Coupon Lady: how in the world does a coupon scan up wrong? Not to mention you don't need to be a complete B*tch to my team members. I'm glad you know how to count to seventeen once....can you do it again on your receipt? No...didn't think so.

To the caller: I'm sorry you misplaced your child's shoe somewhere (possibly) in my store, but I promise you that we don't have automated people and that all of my team members are alive. If you don't have time to be calling me because you and your kids are in the car (which was really annoying that you kept talking to them, pausing from what you were saying and not listening to what I was asking you) then maybe you should have waited until you got home. Honestly the fact that you even asked to talk to a "live person" made me want to punch you in the face for your stupidity.

To that one guest: Um...do I even want to know why you were wearing a respiratory mask, and walking around like it was totally normal?

Were they Japanese?
In Japan it's considered to be rude to leave your house when you have a cold and not wear a mask.
If not I've met a couple of germiphobes who use them.

Were they Japanese?
In Japan it's considered to be rude to leave your house when you have a cold and not wear a mask.
If not I've met a couple of germiphobes who use them.

Nope, she was a blonde Caucasian woman. And it wasn't one of the little paper masks...I actually wanted to get one of those when I had a bad cold, but I couldn't find any :(...it was one of those giant ones that house painters wear when they do a job.

To guests in electronics today...thank you for being nice and friendly while shopping and buying the new Skylanders release today! Keep it up through the holidays...maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back