To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all my guests today: I realize putting those folding chairs, tables, towels, doormats, blankets, side tables, bungee chairs and gods knows what else back onto the shelf less than a foot away is SO HARD. Because of course you'd bring in 5 of your closest friends, spread the bean bag chairs out and have a little meeting then walk away without picking up after yourself. Of course. Let's not talk about the 6+ spills we had today....and we were only told about one. The rest were little sticky presents. All over.

I hate you all. So much.

We're all so tired of it I've even seen TLs and ETLs just sigh and pretend not to see whatever stupid thing the guests have left on the floor this time if it's not too bad. I'm one of the only TMs I see still picking the stuff up. To be honest, I don't blame my coworkers. I'm 5 bungee chairs away from putting up signs saying "We are not your mother. PUT IT BACK."

(Sorry. Rant over. This one has been building since Christmas.)

I've 5 bungee chairs away from getting black twist ties and tying each and every one of them SHUT.
I'll go one better & zip-tie it shut with a guest still sitting in it.
Let's see how they get about then.
Ok, if you do ever do that, I want video!

Me too! :D I just don't understand why having one on the display flat isn't enough.

I'd rather refold them than have to do a pull every time a guest wants one. We find them all over the store. Kind of like when we carried the plasma cars in toys, except some people are actually buying the bungee chairs. No one likes the waffle chairs though.

I walked by the endcap last night, saw like 3 or 4 of them sitting on the floor, and turned around and walked the other way, pretending I saw nothing. Later the LOD was grumbling about them when he was putting them up (probably for the 50th time that day).

To the guests who like to take craps in our fitting rooms...you are disgusting and until you can figure out where the restrooms are just stay away. Thankfully I have never had to clean it up but i feel for the etl/tl that does.

It is irritating to me when a guest ask where something is and I give them the aisle number and location..and they come find me a minute or two later and insist the item is not there and that I told them the wrong aisle . So I leave whatever I am working on, walk to the aisle I told them to go to and walk right to the product. Then I hear..oh i must have over looked it.

And last but not least the toy dept is Not a Daycare. I might be working in that area but I dont have time to keep an eye on junior. Nor do I appreciate having the toys area demolished bc you let your kid(s) do whatever they want as long as they stay in toys while you shop.

I prefer the waffle chairs. More support!

Same!

I was really tempted to buy the newer plush ones we have because the black model kind of looks like the Millennium Falcon in shape...but we sold out and have no ship date on any more. :/ Curse you, other nerd customers. Cuuuurse yoooou. I may settle for a waffle chair when they go on sale. I just wear through the bungee chairs too quickly.

To the moms who buy their kids lunch & LEAVE them in the cafe while you shop: Eat hot death & choke.
Your progeny fought over food items like dogs, proceeded to have a belching contest until I went over to the table, ran around chasing each other knocking chairs over until I threatened to throw them out. You then called them as you were going out the door & they bolted, leaving a huge mess behind.
In a perfect world, I'd come over to your house with my boys & have them do the SAME THING.
Next time take them with you because I'm NOT an animal sitter.

To the moms who buy their kids lunch & LEAVE them in the cafe while you shop: Eat hot death & choke.
Your progeny fought over food items like dogs, proceeded to have a belching contest until I went over to the table, ran around chasing each other knocking chairs over until I threatened to throw them out. You then called them as you were going out the door & they bolted, leaving a huge mess behind.
In a perfect world, I'd come over to your house with my boys & have them do the SAME THING.
Next time take them with you because I'm NOT an animal sitter.
*mom starts leaving her kids behind*
redeye: Uh, ma'am. You're leaving your children unattended.
*mom walks faster*
redeye: MA'AM. YOU'RE ABANDONING YOUR KIDS.
mom: I'll get them when I'm done!
redeye: Ma'am! Do I need to call security?! MA'AM.
*mom steps out of sight*
redeye: Ugh. GSTL?! AP?! LOD?!

On a more serious note, if a kid is 15 or younger, they need to be kept near an adult that can be kept responsible for them.

The Sherpa and waffle chairs are on cartwheel for 15 per cent off. Hopefully guests Will Not want to try them out before purchasing, not. Get those zip ties ready!

To that one bitch... errr guest who decided to leave her wagon in my lane.. AFTER I made it a point to ask her nicely "Ma'am is that your wagon" She looked at me, said yes, then walked away with her purchases. How damn lazy can a person be? You're walking RIGHT BY the carts. I hope that $100+ worth of make up gives you the worst rash ever.

To the two guests who were extremely understanding and polite today. Thank you for telling my STL how pleased you were with my customer service because in all honesty being able to make a total stranger smile and feel important is an amazing feeling.

Different bra companies use different sizing methods. Waay back in the day, it was typical to add 4" to the band size because fabrics were more rigid back then, so some companies do their bands to keep with that despite better fabrics. I'm technically a 30d, but according to one stores chart, I'm a 34aa, and another ones chart puts me at a 34d. Some add 4, then they do the letter as if your actual band was the +4 number, but some keep the number you'd have with the simpler method of sizing. Then different styles may fit better in a different size than you normally wear.

I wear a 34b in Gilligan lol. It's technically a sister size of mine, but the band fits like a 30 would, so idk. I looked at the size chart on the site once but I don't remember how they did they're sizing.

So I was pushing in men's and a guest asked me if we have tank tops. I said yes and starting walking down and showed him the mossimo. He wanted to know if we had any solid colors. This is where it gets good. I asked him what he wanted it for. Are you ready! He said To Wear. Duh it's my fault for not being clearer to him. In my head I knew why I was asking. We have at least 3 different price points in c9 plus a cheap cotton one. I wanted to know specifically what he wanted it for. Lol he ended up not buying anything and probably thinking I'm either a smartass or an asshole. The sale "Tanked". Oh well, you can't win em all!!

To that one guest.... If I'm walking you straight down a block to the item you are looking for and you decide to take the scenic route down another aisle, that is walking away and you shouldn't get angry when I go back to my push cart + assist other guest.

I can understand coming to the check out right at closing but to give attitude at the fitting room because we are closed and than coming to check out at 10:05 and still deciding well past 10:10 at night...come on! This happened afew nights ago and I was a little annoyed at these two women a mother and daughter and they were trying to buy bras well they thought I was being rude.

TTOG: I told you as clear as day that if the chairs you were looking at were on clearance they would be marked as such. And from your reponose, I thought you understood this. Why the hell did I see you up at guest services 5 minutes later slamming said chair down and getting hostile with the service desk worker? If there was a miscommunication I apologize. If you were trying to pull a fast one ( which I think you were) then go to hell.

I was zoning in pfresh and heard a woman angrily say, “YEAH, just keep walking!” I turned around and saw her shake her head in disgust at a fellow team member walking down the main aisle. Her indignant attitude immediately turned to embarrassment when I frowned and told her the person she was trying to talk to was a deaf team member. Granted, she didn't know, but it felt so satisfying to put her in her place.
I asked her what she needed help with and mid-question, her husband called around the corner and said he’d found the item. She walked away and a couple of seconds later I heard her say, “We were looking RIGHT at it!!! Why did you make me go find someone!?”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back