To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell them to buy their own flavor syrups. Torani sells their pumpkin spice syrup all year round. And the other day, I saw boxes of packets of the stuff (different brand) at Walmart. I almost bought some for home. I haven't been to sbux since I got to that free refill member level. They're new in my store and they still suck at making the drinks lol.

TTOG... I love picking up the trash you leave for me! In the carts? On the lot? It's all good! And diapers? I collect them like trophys!

What happens if I don't ask for ID when selling cough medicine. I've had a few older guests like over 40 years old and I just type in my birthday to get it over with faster. Not alcohol tho. I'm not even allowed to scan it...

What happens if I don't ask for ID when selling cough medicine. I've had a few older guests like over 40 years old and I just type in my birthday to get it over with faster. Not alcohol tho. I'm not even allowed to scan it...

...I hate to say it but your days at Target are numbered if you're doing that. You're basically committing fraud when you're inputting your DOB instead of checking the guest's ID.

...I hate to say it but your days at Target are numbered if you're doing that. You're basically committing fraud when you're inputting your DOB instead of checking the guest's ID.
Yep, eventually CSA is gonna wonder why all these guests have the SAME DOB.
When they get a flag like that, they don't contact anyone in the store but AP.
When AP confirms what's going on to leadership, you'll be the last to know.

Always ask for ID if prompted to do so. No exceptions.

To that one guest who gave me a bad friendly score (I guess that's what it's called..?) I'm sure you didn't even deserve friendliness.

A gstl talked to me about these survey things for the first time in ever. I had two surveys and one was bad so 50% lol. Funny thing is, I assumed I would always have bad or mediocre friendly ratings but she said she was surprised to see me with bad scores.

TTOG, the price scanner end cap is not your personal dumping ground for seasonal shit you don't want.

We've now been putting empty carts there and they are always getting filled.

I WISH I THOUGHT OF THIS WHEN I USED TO WORK TOYS DURING CHRISTMAS 2013. I should have printed a sign saying "Don't want something? Just toss it in this cart!" and omg that would have saved so much time

Oh shit, I've only done it like 3 times. But yeah not anymore... I almost never cashier anyways

I just got offered a permanent job today, so I'm guessing nobody knows. I'm never doing it again tho.

To that one guest:

Thanks SO MUCH for getting a roll of toilet paper in the men's bathroom, pulling down your pants, TAKING A SHIT INTO THE CARDBOARD TUBE, and sitting it on the handrail for me to pick up when I needed toilet paper. Thanks for being disgusting.

To that one guest:

Thanks SO MUCH for getting a roll of toilet paper in the men's bathroom, pulling down your pants, TAKING A SHIT INTO THE CARDBOARD TUBE, and sitting it on the handrail for me to pick up when I needed toilet paper. Thanks for being disgusting.

... That is so gross. I can't believe people do that.

TTOG: Ok, I get that you have a problem with the number of men's shoes we sell. I don't think that justifies the twenty minute tirade you had with your girlfriend that I got stuck listening to.

Last edited:
We always talk about the bad ones, but why not the good ones? Anyone have any honorable mentions? Like how about the couponers who ask to take an item off when it doesn't go through instead of throwing a fit resulting into calling the GSA. That saves so much time whenever the line is beginning to get backed up. The guests who tell you it's okay when you can't find an item/it's out of stock. Oh goodness.. that's rare. I always get "Well, I came from the other Target and they said you have one." well okay... what the hell do you want me to do?!

Today I had this child who got in the way of my cart as I was pushing it in Toys, before I could say anything he said "excuse me, I'm sorry" oh god... I just

tumblr_nd35k2zYrm1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

That's the only time that will ever happen. Share your stories!

I surprisingly have a ton of guests that are great, while only some are idiots. I get in my happy acting role, act super nice and apologetic. I offer to call other stores that appear to have something in stock or at least give then the phone number and dpci. I always talk to guests like humans. A guest was looking for men's swim shorts and we don't have them in yet. We got talking about hawaii(their vacation and how I lived there). I gave her some tips and even though we didn't have what she was looking for, she was still happy.

from what I've learned, guests are happier if you listen and apologize. They realize it's not your fault but they treat you like a real person.

TTOG: Please stop trying to compliment me. I know what you're doing. I know that you really dont care and you just want me to return all these items that will overflow our stock. Please, I've worked in guest service long enough to know when someone is being fake as f**k

To that nut case who lied to me in front of her kids saying it was buy one get one free on fruit leather.... I looked at the sign... it was buy 4 get one free and there was NO OTHER place saying buy one get one free! I hope you don't punish your kids for lying to you! ugh what a bitch!

in case, anyone was wondering the original good guests thread was lost in the data merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back