To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTG: why are you trying to return $40 in giftcards. Just go buy some toilet paper or laundry detergent, if you're so adamantly anti target why did you buy EIGHT 5$ GIFT CARDS IN THE FIRST PLACE congrats you dragged two TL's and three ETL's away and wasted half an hour of your own time when you could have just bought some household crap and be gone already.

When I worked at the bookstore we got that type every January.
They had usually got gift cards as presents and wanted to cash them out because, "I neveeer shop heeere."
We would try to interest them in none book things always to no avail.
One time I got frustrated and suggested regifting it.
The woman actually said, "There's nobody I'd want to give this much to."

I was called a f**** retard and f**** b**** today by a customer. I was zoning A today when a group of black ladies come to my aisle. One of them says in a loud voice"Excuse Me!!!!!!." You know she was probably like 21-25, but said it in a loud and condescending tone. I tell her what can I help you with. She asks me for Ash control. Apparently this is like some argan oil that controls African american hair. I did not know that when she asked me, so I told her I would look it up manually because I wasn't aware what exactly she was asking. Then she says "nah nah , I'll find it myself." While I'm still in the same aisle and other guests are there too, she "again in a loud voice," tells her friends , "she doesn't know, that f***** b**** doesn't know, she is a f***** retard. She's retarded, stupid b****." I'm still in the same aisle lol for a second, I thought that if maybe I knew about the "ash control," but to be honest it started when she was like "Excuuseee Meeeeee!!!!"

TTOTG: why are you trying to return $40 in giftcards. Just go buy some toilet paper or laundry detergent, if you're so adamantly anti target why did you buy EIGHT 5$ GIFT CARDS IN THE FIRST PLACE congrats you dragged two TL's and three ETL's away and wasted half an hour of your own time when you could have just bought some household crap and be gone already.
Did they actually BUY them or were they the "free $5 with purchase of X"? We had a guest who tried to return a bunch of those for cash Sunday (no receipt & she was already over her "DL yearly limit"). Our STL basically told her to go pound sand...

TTOG: first, you call AS YOU'RE WALKING IN THE STORE wanting a refill and complain that it's going to be 20-30 minutes. THEN, you proceed to walk straight to the counter and try to say you were told "it was ready and waiting to be picked up." If you're going to blatantly lie, maybe you should make sure that the person you spoke to on the phone isn't also the person who is waiting on you at the register....
TTOtherG: thank you for understanding that we are busy and telling us to "take our time." It's people like you that make our jobs much easier :)

To that one group of kids who thought it would be hilarious to spray shaving cream all over the deodorant aisle- fuck you. We had an important visit by the district manager the next day.

Last edited:
I was called a f**** retard and f**** b**** today by a customer. I was zoning A today when a group of black ladies come to my aisle. One of them says in a loud voice"Excuse Me!!!!!!." You know she was probably like 21-25, but said it in a loud and condescending tone. I tell her what can I help you with. She asks me for Ash control. Apparently this is like some argan oil that controls African american hair. I did not know that when she asked me, so I told her I would look it up manually because I wasn't aware what exactly she was asking. Then she says "nah nah , I'll find it myself." While I'm still in the same aisle and other guests are there too, she "again in a loud voice," tells her friends , "she doesn't know, that f***** b**** doesn't know, she is a f***** retard. She's retarded, stupid b****." I'm still in the same aisle lol for a second, I thought that if maybe I knew about the "ash control," but to be honest it started when she was like "Excuuseee Meeeeee!!!!"

http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=...tial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_ash+control

To that one group of kids who thought it would be hilarious to spray shaving cream all over the derodorant aisle- fuck you. We had an important visit by the district manager the next day.

Murder.

http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=ash control&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all categories&lnk=snav_sbox_ash control

To that one group of kids who thought it would be hilarious to spray shaving cream all over the derodorant aisle- fuck you. We had an important visit by the district manager the next day.

Murder.

Lol the customer's friend explained that "ash control" was like some special hair thing that deals with African American hair. Tbh, I think I got insulted by how she treated me, but I was quick enough to shut down and just feel apathy.

To that one guest who selfishly took all of the unsorted reshop and PDA out of my cart and took the cart for themselves-

I had to delay my zone for about an hour before I found my lost PDA. I wouldn't be upset if your purchases were stolen in the parking lot.

Did they actually BUY them or were they the "free $5 with purchase of X"? We had a guest who tried to return a bunch of those for cash Sunday (no receipt & she was already over her "DL yearly limit"). Our STL basically told her to go pound sand...
From the glimpses I heard (I was working GS that day but I was busy with others) he bought eight 5$ giftcards on target.com well before Christmas, and they were severely delayed and weren't delivered to him until like, that day. Ignoring the STUPIDITY of buying gift cards online it was a completely valid complaint and absolutely should have been addressed...by target.com. Not our store, who has utterly no control over target.com

TTOG: Asking me "can you find me one" while looking at a empty peg hook, doesn't mean I am able to pull that product out of my ass and give it to you. and No, the next store over can't ship to this store. Get in your car and get it.

TTOG on the phone: Thanks for being patient and understanding when two guests approached me with questions mid-call. :)

Can I return a Target GiftCard?
Target GiftCards, Target Mobile Gift Cards, and Target eGiftCards cannot be returned or redeemed for cash or credit except where required by law.
If they have the original receipt we can return them, no card lookups though. If they got it as a gift they have to spend it here unless required by law.

Never tried, but I suspect we can do card lookup on a e-giftcard. Should be able to do it the same as with a physical giftcard, would just need to type the #'s in.

Can I return a Target GiftCard?
Target GiftCards, Target Mobile Gift Cards, and Target eGiftCards cannot be returned or redeemed for cash or credit except where required by law.
If they have the original receipt we can return them, no card lookups though. If they got it as a gift they have to spend it here unless required by law.

Never tried, but I suspect we can do card lookup on a e-giftcard. Should be able to do it the same as with a physical giftcard, would just need to type the #'s in.
Only if they have original receipt. I've tried with a card lookup and the register won't let it refund.

To that one guest who thought that because I was in Photo that I'm supposed to frame your shitty certificate for you:

I'm glad you don't want my sympathy. No, I'm not retarded. No, I don't feel like going to hell today.

Also, to those Starbucks guests who say, "How're you doing?" and then immediately tell me their order, without leaving me any time to respond, please just don't ask.

Last edited:
To that one guest who thought that because I was in Photo that I'm supposed to frame your shitty certificate for you:

I'm glad you don't want my sympathy. No, I'm not retarded. No, I don't feel like going to hell today.

Also, to those Starbucks guests who say, "How're you doing?" and then immediately tell me their order, without leaving me any time to respond, please just don't ask.

I figured out the trick to people who use "How're you doing?" instead of 'Hello."
I say "Well enough and you?"
This tends to surprise them to no end and they usually respond with "Okay, thanks for asking."
Suddenly you've had a pleasant exchange and they aren't so rude.
Doesn't work every time but it's funny how often it does.

I get the ones who interrupt me with their order as I'm greeting them.

And to those guests who say "I'm gonna do a.....":
You ain't 'doing' jack. I'M the one 'doing' your drink.
You're just standing there gaping up at the sign while your brain synapses look for a hook-up.
Yeh, too much caffeine today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back