To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I helped the most high maintenance guest today. First, she wanted me to carry-out rugs to her apartment across the street (which is against store policy but the LOD approved it). Then, she wanted me to help set it up on her floor. I didn't want to be rude, so I thought why not. But she kept me there for 5 minutes asking me how it looked. Meanwhile, all this stuff fit in a normal target shopping cart and she could've done all this by herself. But I guess I'm too nice.

I helped the most high maintenance guest today. First, she wanted me to carry-out rugs to her apartment across the street (which is against store policy but the LOD approved it). Then, she wanted me to help set it up on her floor. I didn't want to be rude, so I thought why not. But she kept me there for 5 minutes asking me how it looked. Meanwhile, all this stuff fit in a normal target shopping cart and she could've done all this by herself. But I guess I'm too nice.
I had to check you weren't the OP from this thread because damn, I don't even. That doesn't sound possible.

I had to check you weren't the OP from this thread because damn, I don't even. That doesn't sound possible.
Yeah, it happened. I tried to say I had to go back because of break requirements, but she kept asking questions like "does the rug match the couch?" and "should I get a rug pad?". I should've just said "fuck off and make decisions for yourself."

ttog. you are a pos. you confused yourself so don't pin that on me. your inability to listen to simple facts shouldn't surprise me, but nope it did. on top of that you got me in trouble after the lod said it was fine and that you were a b. may you never return, and no we won't miss your money.

TTOG: You asked, and I told you, multiple times, that the My Kodak Moments app will NOT display all your pictures on the kiosk AS LONG AS YOU CLICK "Select and then Send" and NOT "View all photos on kiosk." It is not my fault you pressed "View all photos on kiosk" which projected all of your more adult photos onto the kiosk screen. I offered to just turn off the kiosk from behind the counter but you wouldn't let me do ANYTHING so I wouldn't see (fair enough) but you then struggled to exit. I'm pretty sure the guests in line behind you loved having to see those before they turned away in disgust.

TTOG: you asked if we had an Elsa dress in a specific size. We did not. So far so good.

Then you asked, "But have you EVER sold it?"

I don't know, ma'am. Let me consult my database of products we once carried but don't anymore that we compiled for NO REASON WHATSOEVER.

I only said the first sentence.

TTOG: I don't HAVE to do anything, especially GIVE you something that retails for over $100 when you don't have a valid Rx on file. Poor planning on your part does NOT constitute an emergency on my part. Go ahead and take your business elsewhere. I really couldn't care less.

TTOG: When you make half of Ready to Wear smell like coconut because you can't tell when you've used too much body spray it's time you realize you might have a problem. I really don't want to know what it might be, I just don't want to spend my evening gagging because you lack restraint.

TTOG: You thought bringing in the physical part you needed replaced might have helped but if all you can say is "I don't know" to "What is this?" "What function does this part serve?" "Is this a filter?" "Is it a deodorizer?" and "Did you buy this at Target?" there's only so much I can do to try and help you.

Guest: Do you have this office chair in the back?

Me: Sorry, my PDA says out of stock.

Guest: Are you sure?

Me: Yes, the number updates when something is taken from the back.

Guest: Can you go back and check?

Me: The PDA would say whether or not we have it. Try Walmart.

Seriously, it's as if this guest was expecting me to go back there and check every aisle of the stockroom. If there weren't a lawsuit risk I would've told him he's free to go back and check himself.

Oh, and to that other guest that asked me about missing container lids: If they're not on the shelf and there's none in the back, there's nothing I can do about that. All I can do is search the shelves with you, and even after that failed you proceeded to ask a different team member the same question. And surprise, you got the same answer.

To that one guest who tried to sell candy to me for charity while I was on the clock: First of all, I saw you at the mall and the charity you talked about there was different, so you're full of shit. Second, unless you have a permit you're breaking the law. So maybe instead of trying to get money from minimum wage workers, try making a kickstarter or something.

TTOG, it's the BREAK ROOM why are you in the BREAK ROOM talking to me why would you come in the door marked OFFICE and proceed down to the door marked TEAM MEMBERS ONLY and then TALK TO ME when I am very obviously STUFFING FOOD IN MY FACE OH GAWD.

and no, you can't have the toy you returned back, you said it wasn't working and I already defected it out.

she said someone told her I was back there, so I guess she just decided to prance on in and talk to me. I want to find whatever cashier gestured vaguely at the door and didn't specifically say 'she's on break' and just like feed them to a tiger.

TTOG, it's the BREAK ROOM why are you in the BREAK ROOM talking to me why would you come in the door marked OFFICE and proceed down to the door marked TEAM MEMBERS ONLY and then TALK TO ME when I am very obviously STUFFING FOOD IN MY FACE OH GAWD.

and no, you can't have the toy you returned back, you said it wasn't working and I already defected it out.

she said someone told her I was back there, so I guess she just decided to prance on in and talk to me. I want to find whatever cashier gestured vaguely at the door and didn't specifically say 'she's on break' and just like feed them to a tiger.

I would want to find whoever told them you were back specifically there instead of "in the back" or "on break" making the guest feel it was OK to go back there, and "re-train" them with a Clue-By-Four. This crap is the reason HR made a fuss about keeping TSC locked at all times. (Not that people don't bang on the door screaming HELLO HELLO CAN YOU HEAR ME HELLO I CAN SEE YOU HELLO I NEED HELP)

A similar story: Lady, I don't care if the lines are "MILES LONG" you need to deal with the fact that EVERY REGISTER THAT PHYSICALLY HAS ALL THE PARTS WORKING is open, accept the 2 apology coupons given to everyone in line by the GSTL, and not come back into TSC and yell at me, who was just trying to find a PDA and walkie, and the HRTMs who were doing HR things.

@radiochu Guests that do that need to F off. I've seen that happen when a ton of us were by the timeclocks (she was impatient and wanted to speak to a manager). Got strongly told to go to guest service. Yes you'll just have to wait in line, that's part of life. Now GTFO we're on break.

This crap is the reason HR made a fuss about keeping TSC locked at all times. (Not that people don't bang on the door screaming HELLO HELLO CAN YOU HEAR ME HELLO I CAN SEE YOU HELLO I NEED HELP)
I wish ours locked. We have a push bumper facing the registers so there is no way to lock the doors. Often there is no one back there so if a guest made their way beyond the team members only sign there would be no one to stop them.

On the other hand it's nice to never need to find someone or bother HR to unlock the door.

*me b!tch-slaps radiochu's guest/invader before chasing her out with degreaser in the face*

To that one guest: You ordered a trenta tea with NO water & very little ice, effectively emptying a pitcher & forcing me to brew another. The guest BEHIND you then orders the same type of tea (but in the proper proportions) so I have to tell her I JUST ran out & pointed to you with your Big Gulp-sized tea.
Your response? A cheesy douche-bag grin while saying "Oops! My bad!"
She thought you were as big a dick as I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back