To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Holy sh*t are you okay @TallAPGuy? I have never seen one of ours get attacked before. I am sure that "C" will get what's coming to them.

Yeah, I'm fine. It turns out it was some crazy lady that had done the same thing at a nearby gas station before running into the mall. I was receipt checking someone who had a bike when I heard someone running up behind me and had just turned around when she got me just below my left eye. Luckily, it turns out the guy I was receipt checking was an off duty cop so he took her down and had cuffs on her before the next closest TM was able to come over from the electronics boat. And it looks like I nay not get a black eye, just a shiner.
And I'm on the opposite side of the country from that article.

Yeah, I'm fine. It turns out it was some crazy lady that had done the same thing at a nearby gas station before running into the mall. I was receipt checking someone who had a bike when I heard someone running up behind me and had just turned around when she got me just below my left eye. Luckily, it turns out the guy I was receipt checking was an off duty cop so he took her down and had cuffs on her before the next closest TM was able to come over from the electronics boat. And it looks like I nay not get a black eye, just a shiner.
And I'm on the opposite side of the country from that article.

Glad you're okay.
Sometimes your guests really can make a difference.
As weird as it may would I really hope the lady gets the help she needs, it sounds like she needs a lot.

I had one back when I worked in Elec. that knew me by name and would have me get a basket, get all the things she wanted, send it to GS and send someone after it later that day. One of my coworkers used to text me and say that woman called looking for you. I was like tell her I died...

I have a limit of 3 dpcis before I start passive aggressively hinting that you should come into our store and take a look around.

TTOG: You asked me where the mirrors are in ready wear. You were in the middle. I told you up by bathing suits and back by emergency door. You said that was too much walking and you said you had previously put in a complaint. So, I told you to go to guest service and mention it again. Sorry to guest service for sending up a witch, I mean bitch!

Ttog: don't approach someone and loudly say a noun. When you come up behind me, and say "BREAD," expect a smart ass response. Guy did it to me today, and caught me off guard. I responded asking "what about bread?" Learn some manners ya illiterate twat.

TTOG: You asked me where the mirrors are in ready wear. You were in the middle. I told you up by bathing suits and back by emergency door. You said that was too much walking and you said you had previously put in a complaint. So, I told you to go to guest service and mention it again. Sorry to guest service for sending up a witch, I mean bitch!

A guest actually complained that it's too far to walk? Holy hell. Get a rascal.

I had one back when I worked in Elec. that knew me by name and would have me get a basket, get all the things she wanted, send it to GS and send someone after it later that day. One of my coworkers used to text me and say that woman called looking for you. I was like tell her I died...
We have one two streets down who calls every day. She likes to watch clearance fir further markdowns and make sure we have ingredients for dinner. She adores me and will talk my ear off for an hour if I let her.

Ttog: Thank you for being so understanding and willing to roll with the punches. You came back for box measurements after one of the younguns told you it was too high to get then for you. We measured your trunk but didn't account for the windshield curvature. You asked me to open the box and put it in the trunk without the box. It was a pleasure to assist you.

Ttog: don't approach someone and loudly say a noun. When you come up behind me, and say "BREAD," expect a smart ass response. Guy did it to me today, and caught me off guard. I responded asking "what about bread?" Learn some manners ya illiterate twat.

Working service desk and the guest walks up and puts stuff in front of me and looks at me expectantly... uh... am I ringing you up, returning your items, searching for specific sizes, exchanges? If I could read minds, I would not be working at Target.

To that one guest: I love seeing you in my line in the morning because you're a brief ray of sunshine amid all the dregs. You're always so patient & ask me how the family is; you're a lovely example I wish my other guests would follow.
I had some like that. Almost made up for the bad ones.

This happened outside of my Target building but anyway...

To that one woman who said "excuse meeeee" in a rude tone on the sidewalk: Almost everyone knows it's common practice to stay on the right side when walking. I was on my right and you were on your left, so you were about to walk into me. If you're so annoyed about it, you could've easily moved over just as I did.

TTOG: thank you for being so understanding today about our screw up. A majority of our customers would have thrown a tantrum, but you were so sweet and it was a pleasure "making things right" for you.

TTotherG: if I JUST told you the doctor didn't call anything in, why would you then ask me when you can "pick it up?" And how the hell do you expect me to call the office if you can't remember his name or number, only that his office is "on Main St."???

TTOSketchyG: Do I really want to know why you literally tossed a duffle bag to the base of the guest service counter as you walked by then exited the building five minutes later without your bag? Or why there was an 8 inch knife and two other duffle bags stuffed in said bag?
At least I didn't have to deal with you and tossed it into the compactor when the police said just to throw it away since there wasn't any blood on the knife.

Just say "YES" and then go back to whatever you were doing.

TTOSketchyG: Do I really want to know why you literally tossed a duffle bag to the base of the guest service counter as you walked by then exited the building five minutes later without your bag? Or why there was an 8 inch knife and two other duffle bags stuffed in said bag?
At least I didn't have to deal with you and tossed it into the compactor when the police said just to throw it away since there wasn't any blood on the knife.
Seriously? I'm surprised they didn't take them....there probably WAS some sort of evidence on that knife...

Seriously? I'm surprised they didn't take them....there probably WAS some sort of evidence on that knife...
It really depends. As a former intern, I know there's really not too much a patrol officer will/can do evidence wise (why risk his unfamiliarity causing him to screw something up), and unless a crime has been reported already it's really not worth the expense required to do further forensic tests like those sshown in CSI (many of which are actually fantasy).

It really depends. As a former intern, I know there's really not too much a patrol officer will/can do evidence wise (why risk his unfamiliarity causing him to screw something up), and unless a crime has been reported already it's really not worth the expense required to do further forensic tests like those sshown in CSI (many of which are actually fantasy).
I'd watch the news for a stabbing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back