To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: I'm sorry that your drink took longer to make than you would have liked. I apologized, explained the circumstances, offered you a free drink for next time, and offered to refund your drink, but since you were having none of that, I'm not sure what you were hoping to accomplish by continuing to gripe about it. Sorry, but despite being "empowered to make it right for the guest", I'm physically incapable of refunding your time. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what you were hoping to accomplish by continuing to gripe about it. Sorry, but despite being "empowered to make it right for the guest", I'm physically incapable of refunding your time. :rolleyes:
They're at the bottom of the heap where they work so they look for someone else, someone 'lower' that they can dump crap on to give themselves a boost up the food chain (no matter how miniscule).

Ok, I'm going to sound harsh here but I don't care. If you're going to live in America, please try to learn English. I can't hold your hand for 30 minutes and try to interpret what you're trying to ask for.

Sounds like all my co workers.

Bicyclists and weightlifters use them, oh and goth kids who want to look cool.
Then there are these for hunters.
128413_ts.jpg
I use them (lol yes actually am goth) but also on flow it helps to be able to grip things/get finer motor control, but also keep your hands warm.

Ttog, your toddler (couldn't have been more than 3) was chatting. Just talking about her day, stuff she liked, whatever. Just talking to her mom.
Not whining, not screaming, not begging.
I really don't know where "you're really going to piss mommy off today if you don't shut up," came from, but I really, really hope you are not that child's primary caregiver.

TTOG how surprised were you when you noticed those sweaty hot dog wieners you threw on my counter while I was standing there ended up back in your cart? Today was just not your day.

TTOG round 2 I'm sorry I laughed so hard at your question but you asked me which condom brand I recommended and then I remembered my girlfriend is pregnant and I lost it because I obviously am not the person you want to ask about condoms.

Working service desk and the guest walks up and puts stuff in front of me and looks at me expectantly... uh... am I ringing you up, returning your items, searching for specific sizes, exchanges? If I could read minds, I would not be working at Target.

Once, I was ringing up a lady at the front lanes and she handed me an ad from another store without saying a word. After about two seconds of me staring at her in confusion, she snaps: "What, you don't know how to do price match?". I politely told her we only do price matches at guest services. I wish she could've read my mind right then so she'd hear me telepathically calling her a prick.

TTOG how surprised were you when you noticed those sweaty hot dog wieners you threw on my counter while I was standing there ended up back in your cart? Today was just not your day.

They didn't give a shit.

It was the CA who cleaned it up.

A Big Man, you are!

Can someone direct me to the 'to that one team member' thread?
Being on flow I have waaaaaaaaay more of those.

TTOG: What the actual fuck? What the hell compelled you to steal one of our electric carts today??? I'm actually impressed that it made it as far as it did (~5 miles), but why the heck did you feel the need to take it that far, as I've seen you walking in the store plenty of times, especially at the glacial speed that those things go.
The only reason we noticed that it was gone was that someone called the store and told us the cart was abandoned at the intersection five miles away, and I honestly have no idea how to write the stupid report without laughing.

To that one guest: I was shopping at my store today & was behind you in line at my SB counter. They had a sign posted that they were out of sugar-free vanilla.
Either you ignored the sign or you don't know what the f**k goes into your drink. When the barista (who was already having a bad day) apologized & told you why she couldn't make your skinny vanilla latte, you got all pissy.
Which made it all the sweeter that I was in street clothes (& you weren't a regular at our store) so I could point out the sign & say "Geez, can't you read the SIGN?! I mean, it's RIGHT AT FACE LEVEL!"
You stormed off & the lady behind me said "God, I've ALWAYS wanted to do that!"

TTOG: No, I can't negotiate a lower price on that portable air conditioner. It's already on sale. Go ahead, speak to a manager but they'll tell you the answer you don't want to hear. I don't care if you have "cash money" as you said. Your options are to buy it at it's sale price, wait for it to go on clearance, or price match. If none of those are good with you, get the hell out of my store!

TTOG: No, I can't negotiate a lower price on that portable air conditioner. It's already on sale. Go ahead, speak to a manager but they'll tell you the answer you don't want to hear. I don't care if you have "cash money" as you said. Your options are to buy it at it's sale price, wait for it to go on clearance, or price match. If none of those are good with you, get the hell out of my store!
Offer a red card to that guest.

TTOG: you made me laugh by storming out when you bought your 2 amiibos then changed your mind wanting a character exchange
lol@u getting right pissed when we told you to go to the back of the line

TTOG yes I am aware that the Terra toys are anatomically correct...
4i0Cwob.jpg

That's why it's so funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back