To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might get coached or talk to because of that guest, but it was well worth it !
She comes everyday to try on clothes , buy some and then return some ...
This morning , she was complaining that she could only take 6 items ( yep , I am the enforcer of that rule , the other FRO might let her take more ) , and she didn't know which ones she will take in first ...
And it just came out : the size large ...
Noway she can fit in small anyway ...I was trying to help !

One of our CAs got coached when an extremely obese woman complained about how slow the elec cart was moving & he told her "Well, the max weight capacity is XX"
Apparently she was offended. lol
And yes, she is one of the type who leaves it in the parking lot switched on.

I might get coached or talk to because of that guest, but it was well worth it !
She comes everyday to try on clothes , buy some and then return some ...
This morning , she was complaining that she could only take 6 items ( yep , I am the enforcer of that rule , the other FRO might let her take more ) , and she didn't know which ones she will take in first ...
And it just came out : the size large ...
Noway she can fit in small anyway ...I was trying to help !
But the smalls fit in her purse better ;)

To those 2 guests- the electric carts are not toys. Get off of them and make them available for people who need them.
I found two of those back in rear seasonal last week. One of them rammed into a shelf, the other with a dead battery.

The GSTL was not pleased...

TTOG: Why in the name of all that is good and holy did you show up at the fitting room with a cart full of swimsuits 30 MINUTES before closing? Between you and your two daughters, you had more than 20 swimsuits each. First of all, we were actually making good time that night and you really set us back in girls and RTW. Second of all, there are only four different brands of swimsuits in the whole store and they're all Target brand. Don't you think you'll know what your size is once you try on a few from the same brand? Third of all, unless you're an avid bikini collector, you know fully well that you and your daughters aren't buying all of that shit. We had to put back a lot of clothes that night all because you and your kids like trying on stuff for fun.

I had a guest come through today trying to pull a fast one on me. I was ringing her out and she had a pair of jeans they rang up at 24.99 but on the tag she said they say clearance ( wrong) I said I am sorry the numbers do not match. I even took the little numbers out of the jean tag still yep 24.99 and she was throwing at fit wondering why she couldn't have them for the clearance price. I was thinking to myself because maybe you are trying to pull a fast one and it's stealing??? I hate when guests do that and it seems like they do it more and more and the sad part is I know one ETL will actually give it to them because we should be vibing for them. It's just not right....

TTOG: Why in the name of all that is good and holy did you show up at the fitting room with a cart full of swimsuits 30 MINUTES before closing? Between you and your two daughters, you had more than 20 swimsuits each. First of all, we were actually making good time that night and you really set us back in girls and RTW. Second of all, there are only four different brands of swimsuits in the whole store and they're all Target brand. Don't you think you'll know what your size is once you try on a few from the same brand? Third of all, unless you're an avid bikini collector, you know fully well that you and your daughters aren't buying all of that shit. We had to put back a lot of clothes that night all because you and your kids like trying on stuff for fun.
They were doing selfies in the fitting room.

to the couple of guests ive had this week and last week, I AM NOT IN CHARGE OF HOW THE STUFF RINGS UP. I AM NO IN CHARGE OF THE ADS ON THE SALES FLOOR. WE ARE NOT IN CHARGE OF ANY OF THAT. WE RING STUFF UP. WE TAKE MONEY AND THAT'S IT. PLEASE DO NOT YELL AT US BECAUSE SOMETHING YOU GOT DIDN'T RING UP THE PRICE YOU SAW. MORE THAN LIKELY A GUEST PUT IT DOWN IN A RANDOM AISLE LIKE THE LAZY FUCK THEY ARE AND IT GOT MIXED AROUND. STOP YELLING AT ME, STOP TELLING ME YOU WASTED TIME. I DON'T CARE IF YOU WASTED TIME, THAT IS NOT MY FAULT.
/endrant

TTOG How did it feel when I caught you attempting to steal my cart? You took out a good portion of my go backs along with my PDA and then almost proceeded to throw it on an empty shelf. All I have to say is...
tumblr_inline_mgpdf1N2Ha1qaezui.jpg

TTOG How did it feel when I caught you attempting to steal my cart? You took out a good portion of my go backs along with my PDA and then almost proceeded to throw it on an empty shelf. All I have to say is...
I've had that happen to me before and the lady legit goes "What, I'm not allowed to use a cart?" and I just said "f*ck it take it" like she was two steps away from the other carts too.......

I've had that happen to me before and the lady legit goes "What, I'm not allowed to use a cart?" and I just said "f*ck it take it" like she was two steps away from the other carts too.......
I walked up behind him. Scared him shitless. He looked at me like "Oh fuck" then let out a nervous laugh and left. I was like "That's right bitch keep walking." And went about my day. We have empty carts all over the store I mean come on dude!

I overheard an interesting conversation between two guests while I was zoning in active wear recently. One guest, a guy, kept pointing out the fitting room sign. The lady that was with him was vehemently insisting the sign said 'bathroom' (which it doesn't). This went on for a while until the lady finally realized what the sign really did say.

TTOG: Can you not insist I do a price match on a blender and then huff and puff and complain about how you need to go to work while I look it up? Also, it'd be really cool of you could just not throw a b*tch fit about it being the same price on amazon.

TTOG: Stop coming in and trying to price match some toy thing that's 39.99 for 3.99. The only proof you have is a receipt from a "friend" which shows a no barcode purchase of 3.99. And no, trying it multiple times with different people at the service desk will not work. We're not stupid.

TTOG: One Hour Photo does not mean "Less than a minute Photo." If you're nice, yes, you can have your one picture as soon as it comes out of my machine. But, you were not nice, and you demanded I help you when I was on lunch. No way in all seven of Dante's hells am I going to stop ordering my prints of my girlfriend and I when I'm not working because you can't be bothered to wait 5 minutes until the other guy comes over. I had to excuse myself to the back to laugh at you when you called a manager to complain that I wouldn't help you and the ETL-GE threw you out because you became irate. You realize you have now taken more time than it would have taken the other TM to come over, get you your prints, and take your money, just to be thrown out. You and your impatience and entitlement turned a 10-minute trip into a 50-60 minute trip and a trespass notice.

Loki, this reminds me of the time around Christmas, this guest came in. A fellow tm and I found her what she needed.
She was audibly and visibly very sick with a flu or other drippy, gross illness. And she insisted on HUGGING us.
B*tch, I got a very compromised immune system. DO NOT TOUCH MEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back