To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: If you're so concerned that your kid is going to have an accident, why don't you take her to the restroom that is literally five feet away from the registers? Don't tell me that it'll be my fault if she pees herself because I didn't swipe your items fast enough. That's not going to make me hurry, it's just going to make me think you're an inconsiderate jackass who cares more about buying his shit than tending to his own children. You could easily leave the line, go to the restroom, and then come back and buy your five things. Don't use your daughter as an excuse for your impatient attitude. That's just messed up.

TTOG: If you're so concerned that your kid is going to have an accident, why don't you take her to the restroom that is literally five feet away from the registers? Don't tell me that it'll be my fault if she pees herself because I didn't swipe your items fast enough. That's not going to make me hurry, it's just going to make me think you're an inconsiderate jackass who cares more about buying his shit than tending to his own children. You could easily leave the line, go to the restroom, and then come back and buy your five things. Don't use your daughter as an excuse for your impatient attitude. That's just messed up.

You should have vibed it up and offered to take his child to the bathroom before ringing his items up!

TTOG: You are 17-years-old. You are not injured. You are clearly capable of walking on your own.
TTOtherG: I can't believe you pushed your grown ass, able-bodied daughter around the store in a kiddie cart.
I'd be a little more understanding if kiddo was pushing Mom around. Isn't that why people have kids?

TTOG: If you are going to be difficult with your order, don't swipe your card and enter your information in before I have finished ringing everything up. I'm not a mind reader, and unless you tell me differently I will click total after I scan the last item. Your order is done. No I can't go back. Sorry for the inconvenience you caused because you couldn't wait to swipe your card, or tell me what you want before I click total. See ya at Guest Service!

To that one guest,

Thank you for the first time we met and you demanded a non receipt return on used deodorant, cussing me out until my TPS said to go ahead and give you your little gift card so you can go harass one of my friends. You came back today, cussed at another of my guests, and now you're banned from the store. I don't care that you "make ten dollars more an hour" than I do. People who actually make that much don't treat others the way you do. Or talk like they're a reject from a low-budget Kanye West ghetto music video.

PS, to the Guest who got cussed out, thanks for being so understanding when I apologized for the other person's behavoir. You didn't desrve that.

cussing me out until my TPS said to go ahead and give you your little gift card
:mad: OH HELL NO! That TPS needs to grow a pair and stand up for his (or her) team members and tell that SOB to gtfo the store. Or at the very least be assertive and tell it to pipe down if your STL and/or ETL-AP don't give them enough latitude to deal with shitheads like that.

:mad: OH HELL NO! That TPS needs to grow a pair and stand up for his (or her) team members and tell that SOB to gtfo the store. Or at the very least be assertive and tell it to pipe down if your STL and/or ETL-AP don't give them enough latitude to deal with shitheads like that.

To be fair, he only said to do it so she would leave. He's the one who banned her from our store.

To that one guest who was talking about the Sinatras: When you said Nancy only did "These Boots Are Made For Walking," I wish I had the nerve to tell you about this...thing:

TTOG: Yes, I need your ID to do your return for your Keurig you bought way back in December. Why the FUCK are you even driving without your driver's license. And why the FUCK are you mad at me because you're an unorganized fuck wit that can't get her life together. I even told you I can type in the number if you know it, something I'm not supposed to do without your ID in store, yet am willing to do because I want to help....and then you act like it's an idiotic expectation that you MIGHT know your ID number. Fuck you, I wish I didn't have to be nice to you. I hope you burn yourself with your Keurig. You'll probably blame the Keurig for making your drink hot.

I don't know why this woman got to me so hard, but she actually ruined my night, as I realize I'm still stewing about it 2 hours later at home, wishing I had put her in her place. She was just a vile fucking bitch with the biggest sense of entitlement I've ever seen. It really just pisses me off that I try so hard to work with these guests, and give them all the possible options I have to help them, and yet they take out their frustration on me because THEY'RE the ones unprepared. They never once stop to think what the hell they could do differently to make a situation better for themselves. Instead they're just constantly a victim and they expect others to move mountains to compensate for their fucking stupidity.

END RANT.

To the guest at guest services: It's a Sunday. It's busy. Yes, the lines are long. Be happy they rang you up at the service desk. There is no need to complain about how you'll never shop here again and how it's "unacceptable". You stated "unacceptable" no less than 12 times. You also started to bitch about how the price was different at the service desk than it was at the register but thank your wife for telling you it wasn't.

TTOG: Yes, I need your ID to do your return for your Keurig you bought way back in December. Why the FUCK are you even driving without your driver's license. And why the FUCK are you mad at me because you're an unorganized fuck wit that can't get her life together. I even told you I can type in the number if you know it, something I'm not supposed to do without your ID in store, yet am willing to do because I want to help....and then you act like it's an idiotic expectation that you MIGHT know your ID number. Fuck you, I wish I didn't have to be nice to you. I hope you burn yourself with your Keurig. You'll probably blame the Keurig for making your drink hot.

I don't know why this woman got to me so hard, but she actually ruined my night, as I realize I'm still stewing about it 2 hours later at home, wishing I had put her in her place. She was just a vile fucking bitch with the biggest sense of entitlement I've ever seen. It really just pisses me off that I try so hard to work with these guests, and give them all the possible options I have to help them, and yet they take out their frustration on me because THEY'RE the ones unprepared. They never once stop to think what the hell they could do differently to make a situation better for themselves. Instead they're just constantly a victim and they expect others to move mountains to compensate for their fucking stupidity.

END RANT.
The reason she didn't give you her ID is because her ID has been flagged for fraudulent returns. She didn't buy that Keurig in December. She bought it at Goodwill this morning for $15 and wants her $200 back. And can you make that cash, not a gift card?

To that one guest that insisted on dragging out every single god damn bag of salad just to find a bag that fit your idea of fresh: you're an awful human being.

Any normal person would have the decency to at least half way put things back. You? Not so much. You possess a very special kind of cuntness. The kind that forces you to throw bags all over the place. The kind that makes you believe a couple of bags sitting on the floor is acceptable. The kind that makes you believe you can make all this mess just for an extra two days with your precious salad.

You probably didn't even buy it. You probably stuck it in the freezer when you were getting ice cream. You may have left it at the check out. You may have thrown it in soft lines like it were a grenade. Why would you do that? You're a wasteful, ugly, and foul bitch.

TTOG: If you're leery of getting the wraps because the last one you bought had "wilty" lettuce... don't buy a freaking wrap. No, we didn't make any today because we are perpetually understaffed because no hours. If you want something super fresh, make it yourself or go to an actual restaurant.

The reason she didn't give you her ID is because her ID has been flagged for fraudulent returns. She didn't buy that Keurig in December. She bought it at Goodwill this morning for $15 and wants her $200 back. And can you make that cash, not a gift card?

She exchanged it for a different color...and it wasn't until her husband texted her a picture of her ID. Sooo......yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back