To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last two years I noticed a whole aisle & endcaps with Chanukah dinnerware, kiddie cups, arrangements, linens, menorahs, candles, giftcards & the like.
This year is rather sparse.

The last two years I noticed a whole aisle & endcaps with Chanukah dinnerware, kiddie cups, arrangements, linens, menorahs, candles, giftcards & the like.
This year is rather sparse.

2 or 3 years ago, we had a whole aisle in seasonal for Hanukkah. This year and last, we only had a single endcap in stationery.

It's the opposite at our store. Last year, we only had an endcap, now we have an aisle plus an endcap. Still not enough, but better than before.

TToG

No, you didn't get that "$10 dollars off Room Essentials" coupon from Coupons.com and no, coupons don't also have in big green letters "$10 dollars off" on the bottom corner. Oh they're real? Then tell me why when I scanned this LEGO coupon your COSMETICS showed up along with them in a "pick item" screen. Even the STL told you we aren't taking them and you leaving the cart and items in the middle of the lane ain't gonna upset us. Nice try, though c;

TToG in seasonal: thank you for being understanding when we didn't have any more of the lights you wanted. I cried happy tears when I discovered you wrote me a positive guest comment card because of your experience.

TToG in toys: it made my day to see a grandmother being so supportive of her granddaughter's interest in science. People like you restore my faith in society.

TTOG who put a price of paper towel in the sink so it would not drain and left the water running: Would you kindly go die in a fire?

TTOG: Who told my cashier that the water was running and about to overflow: Thanks, I guess, but why didn't you turn the water off?

To that one guest:

Just because I'm unloading a pull in toys/health and beauty/seasonal does not mean I specifically work in that area. I can probably help you and if I can't, I will find someone to can. I actually had someone come up to me in seasonal and said, "I was going to ask you about a tree but you probably don't work in this area and you probably can't help me get it into my cart". Same thing happens in toys, usually a soccer mom who desperately needs that Pie Face game and just assumes I'm plain stupid and can't help her.

TTOG: who went along with my "I barely know what I'm doing and I hope this works" attitude tonight while fixing one of the photo printers...you took your time doing the rest of your shopping and waited another 20 minutes once you got back up front for the printer to re-start after the paper jam was fixed, and waiting for the rest of the order one photo at a time. I was afraid of having to shut down a second guest in 20 minutes because our photo area was a total disaster besides that...

TTOG: My reaction (in my head) when I had to fulfill your Online Flexible Order, which consisted of Christmas Candy

200.gif

tumblr_mefpz6M4y91rb56ato1_500.gif

what-is-wrong-with-you.gif

tumblr_mb2u6zjGFd1qfb86x.gif

tumblr_inline_nyrkps6oLz1tg7tbt_500.gif

F3DkVoFn_original.gif

30 Minutes trying to find the candy. Area flexed out. Tried so hard NOT to cancel the order.

Everything will be alright Mysterious, just a couple more weeks to survive. Ahem, Guest First. Tirade Over.

To that one phone guest, I know what the website says, but listen to me when I say it. Is. WRONG!

When I answered the phone and she asked if she could find out about a product my first words were "it's not star showers or pie face is it??" If that doesn't make it obvious that I know wtf I'm talking about when I say we don't effing have pie face. The website is wrong. I can comb through the entire store and you still won't have that dumb game and it's sold out at every other Target I can even look it up in. The people who wait outside the store at 7 and 8am have your game. The people who called early in the morning days and weeks ago have your game. Girl, bye.

TTOG who hung up on me while working the service desk today (first time that's happened to me so far): I'm sorry you don't understand the difference between an online website and a physical store, but there simply isn't anything we can do at store-level to cancel an order you started ONLINE and shipped DIRECTLY to your house. That has nothing to do with our store, so no there's no way for us to cancel an order that doesn't even exist to our system. Have fun never shopping at Target again, we'll miss your charming personality ;)

TTOG: Thanks for bitching me out and yelling at me because you couldn't remember your f**king pin for you Red Card, Like it is my f**king fault, how do you even dress yourself in the morning? You bitched me out because there are too many pins you have to remember, like that is my problem. Drop Dead. :mad:

Had to get that one off my chest :oops:

TTOG: I was pushing truck in domestics which is next to toys. You asked me what we have for Thomas the Train, anything, anywhere for your 4 yr old nephew. Luckily I had a my device and went to target and searched. I was rattling off what we had and showed you on the shelf a blanket and a throw. The throw was the cheapest but you didn't want to spend that much. It also showed we might have a toddler hat for $8.00. That was what you wanted. As we walk to baby I'm thinking what are the chances I even have it. I go where it is suppose to be and there is 1 left. I don't know who was happier, me or the guest. She gave me a big hug and wished me merry Christmas. It was a perfect ending to a 8 hr shift!

TTOG

I was in the middle of an Flexible Order when you stopped me. You were looking for 3 particular Our Generation toys which has been a bane in the last few weeks. I was not looking forward to dig around for these toys. Nonetheless, I found it after a couple minutes. You were very patient and jolly. I felt that Christmas spirit, almost forgetting what I was doing on the floor, lol.

TTOG: sorry, I can't fill your Xanax Rx from February 2013, it expired in August 2013. I don't care if your bottle says you "have 3 refills," it also says, "until 8/X/13." You've managed to live for 2+ years without it, I highly doubt you're going to "die without it," as you claim. If it's THAT important, I suggest you go to the ER or one of the MANY Urgent Care centers within a 5-mile radius of the pharmacy. I'm not "loaning you a few" until you can get a new Rx."

TTOG on the phone: I get that you're old, and can't drive, and are missing a bag. We don't have your stuff in the store. And no, I can't refund your money over the phone. Nothing you say is going to make that magically work. You need to come into the store to get a refund, and we need your receipt to check the tapes.

And getting mad and hanging up on me isn't going to work, either. I'm glad you got to complain to someone - someone who didn't do anything to you!

TToG: we neither have bags for wine bottles that stand by themselves on the floor, nor do we have bags to cover wine bottles so that you can drink in public without being judged. I'm not sure what you were expecting, calling Target for that.

TTOG: you show up at 8:50 tonight with 3 Rxs: amoxicillin, promethazine w/codeine, & Norco (written 2 days ago with something "scribbled" out-probably something written by the LAST pharmacy that denied them.) You "don't have your insurance card with you," & want us to magically find it in the system. When we tell you we can't, SURPRISE, SURPRISE, "that's okay, (you'll) just pay cash and submit it manually." You're not in the system because "you usually fill at Walmart, but they were closed (really? They close the same time we do???)" Sorry, we won't be able to fill these until tomorrow because we are closing shortly & controls take AT LEAST 20-25 minutes. And while YOU may be "willing to wait," WE aren't "willing to stay open." Sure, you can have your fake scripts back. I'm SURE we will NOT see you tomorrow. BYE FELICIA!!!

A word of advice: if you're going to write yourself fake Rxs, at least do some effing research and find out how the meds are dosed....and DON'T BE GREEDY, it's a dead giveaway!

TToG: we neither have bags for wine bottles that stand by themselves on the floor, nor do we have bags to cover wine bottles so that you can drink in public without being judged. I'm not sure what you were expecting, calling Target for that.
We used to have bags at the registers for wine bottles. You know so they can drink them like the winos in the park ;).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back