To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to have bags had the registers for wine bottles. You know so they can drink them like the winos in the park ;).

I found them in our domestics department last night. Reusable brown paper bag look-a-likes so you can cover your bottles. That, and salt and pepper shakers in the shape of magic wands. I was dying. I was also doped up on antihistamines, so that helped, but I couldn't stop laughing.

TTOCouponer: I get that you like to go to cashiers who you think won't say anything, but I've rung you up multiple times now, enough to know "here we go" when you get to the line (and trying to look genuine by offering the guest behind you to go first, just so I could joke with that guest after you left). 4 Enfamil formulas, 2 formula rebate checks, 2 manufacturer coupons, discount from a registry and 4 "buy one, get one free" target coupons for the formula. I'm not even sure if the 4 buy one get ones technically should have been put through, but the system took them so I couldn't argue it at the moment. However, I know how to read - the coupon clearly says 4 per household per day, and when I pointed that out when you tried to use a second group of 4 of them on a second order, you didn't even try to argue it..."it's...uh...it's fine I guess sorry bye" and more or less speed-walked away from the store, abandoning the order :D
If you were a random mother I had never seen before I would be inclined to be sympathetic and maybe put one or two of them through for you as "vibe" but having your coupon history behind you I knew that wasn't the case. Plus if you really needed these you would've still bought them, not gave up the second I denied one of your coupons.

Felt nice to actually catch/deny one of these guests for once, GSA agreed and has seen her before as well.

To that one guest bitch: I don't care what the website says. If we had any in stock, they'd be right here. But we DON'T. HAVE. ANY. IN. STOCK. Kid's Christmas is ruined? Not my problem, I have CAFs to pull. Now kindly see yourself out the door and see if Walmart will put up with your shit.

To that one guest bitch: I don't care what the website says. If we had any in stock, they'd be right here. But we DON'T. HAVE. ANY. IN. STOCK. Kid's Christmas is ruined? Not my problem, I have CAFs to pull. Now kindly see yourself out the door and see if Walmart will put up with your shit.

I HATE when they say the kid's Christmas is ruined. Like, maybe if you didn't wait until the week before to buy everything this wouldn't be happening.

TTOG: No, you can't buy Nuka-Colas for your buddy. A limit's a limit. Nice try trying to buy out what we had on the shelf.

TTOG thank you for telling me I am a very good looking young man.
GIF-Agree-I-agree-Have-to-agree-GIF.gif

To the guest berating the poor barista because they're out of gift cards - not just Christmas gift cards but ALL SB gift cards: Why is it her fault you waited until the last minute to get your 'stocking stuffer' gift cards?
They put them out BEFORE THANKSGIVING!!
You know how I know? Because I bought MINE as soon as they came out!

It's getting to be entirely too fun being a guest & embarrassing stupid guests.
And my leadership hasn't even asked me to stop.........yet ;)

To the guest berating the poor barista because they're out of gift cards - not just Christmas gift cards but ALL SB gift cards: Why is it her fault you waited until the last minute to get your 'stocking stuffer' gift cards?

I HATE it when guests blame helpless team members for things they have no control over. It's like blaming a teacher for mistakes in a textbook.

I really hate to suggest Walmart but I did see some Starbucks gift cards in there when I was there today.

TTOG: Who called from a state over, no I cannot take your personal information and put a Apple Watch in SPU for you. I'm sorry you can't get to a device but damn don't get smart with me. I've suggested what you can do. Take it or leave it. And P.S. is the whole state of Mississippi out of Apple Watches?!

TTOG: First, I'm not wearing red & khaki, OR a name tag, why would you ask me where something is? Second, when I tell you I'm not sure, I don't normally work at this store, but I'll find someone who can help you, why would you get MAD and start swearing at me? Find your own damn "men's hair dye," you half bald jackass!

TTOG rant:

#1. Do you want a little face with that makeup?
#2. Would it kill you to move your cart to the exit so that other guests can checkout or walk by?
#3. To all those self entitled b*tches... no I'm not gonna drop the price for you epically when it's clearly mared on the shelf. Get over it and drop the attitude.
#4. To that sweet lady who said that she enjoys coming through my line.. thank you sooo much!! You made my day and very long shift so much better.

TTOG: You lying sack of crap. You claimed a team member collecting reshop ran straight into you with the cart, and that it knocked you to the ground. My reviewing of the video has determined that that was a lie. The closest she got to you was about 6 inches away.

Last edited:
Guest: Oh, I thought in your ad this game was $40.
Me: Hmm, that's odd. *I scour the ad and can't find it*
Guest: Hold on, I have the ad in my purse. *she pulls out a GameStop ad*
Me: Ma'am, that's GameStop's sales ad.
Guest: I thought this was the game spot.
Me: -_-
Haha, something similar happened when I was on the phone last month. They were looking at a Toys R Us ad

I was cashiering tonight and a guest comes up to me with two packages of bacon wrapped in a plastic bag.
Guest: I took this out of a trash can.
Me: It is probably expired or damaged. I'm sorry ma'am, but I cannot sell that to you.
Guest: But I'm willing to deal with that. Can you check with somebody?
Me: Excuse me. (I go up to the GSA and explain the situation. Obviously she's at a loss for words).
GSA: Ma'am, we cannot sell that bacon for health reasons. I'm sorry.
(Guest goes into a sob story about being on a fixed income, trying to save money, etc.)
GSA: I'm sorry. (She thankfully confiscates the bacon).

Now I need to tell our consumables TL not to leave her trash cans where guests can access them while working in PFresh ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back