To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the guests who placed poorly-timed SPU orders when I already had a shit ton of work to do: Kindly go fuck yourselves.

To the guest who bitched out my backroom comrade: Here's a glass of bleach. Bottoms up!

TToG who tried to return "unworn" gloves (sans tags) purchased in October...no your Redcard won't help you in this situation. The return policy is an extra 30 days. You were 2 weeks outside of this so nope, there is nothing that can be done. The gloves aren't in the system anymore. Ranting to the GSTL that he is a liar and Target is full of liars and cheats still won't make us give you your money back. So sorry. And to the line of people that witnessed her tirade and were understandably annoyed: don't be like her. Ever.

TToG: Thank you for supporting our store due to the idiocracy that is the Target Boycott.

TTotherG: Target is a multi-billion dollar corporation. You choosing to buy your socks and charleston chews from Walmart isn't going to bankrupt the company, nor will it cause me to become unemployed.

TToG: So, you tell me your Xbox One came with a headset for the 360 by mistake, and that you'd like to walk out with a free One headset. You claimed you had been "sent here with apologies from Microsoft". Sounded innocent enough, so I peek inside to find a banged up console and the One headset box crammed in the holiday-era, item no longer on file box. I also notice the receipt dated back to December, the January return expiry date listed clearly below it. Before I respond with my analysis, you slam me with a drawn-out sob story about it all, even though your child didn't even seem to buy it. You quote the usual pledge to take business elsewhere if I don't give in, then raise your voice at my GSTM when he states our inability to comply. Why do you and other guests feel the urge to try and con, then whine when you're beat?

TTOG: good luck getting card services to comply with your request to deactivate the chip in your card so you can swipe it "because our chip readers suck." I don't know where else you've supposedly used them, but they're slow as hell EVERYWHERE! I highly doubt "all your other CC companies complied with your requests" because it's the law & you spent more time bitching to the gstl & STL about it than if you had just inserted the card & input your pin. If you "can't remember all the different PINs," use the same damn PIN for all your cards, problem solved!

TToG who tried to return "unworn" gloves (sans tags) purchased in October...no your Redcard won't help you in this situation. The return policy is an extra 30 days. You were 2 weeks outside of this so nope, there is nothing that can be done. The gloves aren't in the system anymore. Ranting to the GSTL that he is a liar and Target is full of liars and cheats still won't make us give you your money back. So sorry. And to the line of people that witnessed her tirade and were understandably annoyed: don't be like her. Ever.

In that case I look up the item on a my device and tell them we can use their ID and they get the last clearance price which is usually super low lol. If they refuse my offer, there is nothing else I can do.
OR the guests that bring in a receipt that expired months ago ugh. Guests who buy a DVD/Game system game open it up and decide they don't like it and throw a fit when I tell them I can only exchange it for the same exact item. It even states on the receipt that exchange only for opened items.
Guests who bring in a Target item from like 2011 and want to return it and tell me oh, store credit is just fine. Here is my ID. Yeah that item clearanced out years ago, there is no way I can return it. Guests freaking out because they maxed out their ID and can not return items without the receipt or the debit/credit card.

In that case I look up the item on a my device and tell them we can use their ID and they get the last clearance price which is usually super low lol. If they refuse my offer, there is nothing else I can do.

Except it wasn't on a MyDevice so there was literally nothing to be done.

But the guests who max out their ID and then cry foul and shed fake alligator tears...just stop. They whine "but I did it beforeeeeeee" Yeah...you did it before like 10 times and that's why we are where we are. Game's up. Find a new way to con the store.

To all the guests hoarding toothpaste.
1. Seriously?
2. All of you are f**king my red card opportunities. Ring up 4, get 5$ gift card, end transaction. Buy 4 more, get another 5$ GC, spend previous GC on this transaction. AD F**KING NAUSEUM.
3. I hope you enjoyed taking 10 minutes to save $20. I'm sure the people behind you were thrilled to know you take dental hygiene so seriously.

TTOG fuck you for catching me on an exhausting day. I saw through all your bullshit and your "rebooting" phone that was just you texting your friends for cartwheel barcodes. You're so full of shit and I'm mad at myself for not caring enough to hold my ground and not scan your phone unless you had the REAL CARTWHEEL APP, YOU FUCKIN COUPONER

this store is really beating me into the damn ground. I'm beating myself into the damn ground because of this store.

To all the guests hoarding toothpaste.
1. Seriously?
2. All of you are f**king my red card opportunities. Ring up 4, get 5$ gift card, end transaction. Buy 4 more, get another 5$ GC, spend previous GC on this transaction. AD F**KING NAUSEUM.
3. I hope you enjoyed taking 10 minutes to save $20. I'm sure the people behind you were thrilled to know you take dental hygiene so seriously.

Many stores limit guests to 4 like items, per day.
My old store also limited couponers to 4 of the same coupon per day.

Many stores limit guests to 4 like items, per day.
My old store also limited couponers to 4 of the same coupon per day.

I'd love to be able to enforce that but the GSA/GSTL/LOD staff have the backbone of a wet paper bag. I "vibe" with guests just to avoid wasting more time waiting for management to relent.

TToG (note: 80% of Guests): STOP SLIDING YOUR DAMN CARD 40% THROUGH THE TRANSACTION!! Also, you have no right to get mad if I can't give you your cartwheel discount if you've waited until the very end to inform you plan on using it and you've already started paying. This isn't going to go any faster because you started early, it's only going to make it take longer, you plebians.

TTOG: I understand you only had 8 bananas, but at this particular store, they're sold by weight, NOT per banana and, like I told you umpteen times, WE HAVE NO SCALES IN PHARMACY!!!
That's when you hold it in your hand and say "Yep - I think that's about 15 lbs of bananas right there!" and then enter that for the weight. Maybe they'll move along when they see you will overcharge them if you have to guess the weight of an item that is sold by the lb?

It means To that one guest lol...

Well to those who deal with split transactions, I have been told we no longer split transactions with coupons/Gift card offers. Only those trying to either coupon fraud, or try to return the items, and make money back have issues with it.

It means To that one guest lol...

Well to those who deal with split transactions, I have been told we no longer split transactions with coupons/Gift card offers. Only those trying to either coupon fraud, or try to return the items, and make money back have issues with it.

No....sometimes I just like to stock up when I can get things super cheap, or free. On those rare occasions when I do want to an offer twice, I just take my stuff to the car and check out with another cashier.

TTOG - I'm sorry that the chip readers require you to enter e PIN for your DEBIT card and that it wouldn't allow you to run it as a credit card. I tried the trick of inserting it multiple times so it would force you to swipe the card and the machine just wouldn't co-operate. I'm also sorry your account was hacked many years ago (although you never said it was from target you certainly implied it) and that you hate shopping here because of that. I'm sorry your friend had her registry with us and not Walmart or Dollar Tree where you loudly let everyone know you prefer to shop at. I hope your daughter (who looked to be 5 or 6) grows up to me more open minded and intelligent than you. But I have been in Walmart on occasion and the odds are not in her favor.

Was the guest using a bank card or a Target debit card? If a bank card, all they do is push the green O on the card reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back