To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
As everyone probably knows, Cartwheel had a bunch of Halloween stuff on sale for like 40% on Candy and Costumes etc etc so naturally, a ton of soccer moms bought a ton of candy for their precious angels at home. Thing is, nobody actually fucking bothered to read the candy sale and thought it was every bag of candy that was $7.50. The sale was exclusively Halloween themed candies. I was running self checkout where people are usually "in a hurry" or "too lazy to go into a lane and wait" and people were buying 5-6 bags of candy at a time thinking "oh it's 40% off on Cartwheel." and naturally, pretty much most of the candy wasn't halloween themed.

I explained maybe 8 times to different families and ladies and each time ended with a straight "f--- you" to my face. I told them I can't fix any Cartwheel mistakes on a POS you have to go to Guest Services and it's even harder to "fix" on a Selfserv POS because you can't do percentage discounts like on the regular POS. I hate it so much we can't void or rescan Cartwheel and that guests are forced to go to Guest Services. Most ladies just got really angry at me and went to Guest Service. A woman with her teenage son apparently came to buy candy twice in one day because of the sale and I checked her first receipt and then of course said "lets just go through with the transaction and check this receipt" and I noticed no Halloween Candy.

At the end of my shift, one of the Guest Service ladies came to me and told me about the lady and I told her I got the same treatment lol. It sucks, I really wish customers were less stupid sometimes and actually READ instead of going "OMGGG GURLLL 40% CANDY ON CARTWHEEL!?!?! LETS GO GET STARBUX AND DRINK IT WHILE WE SHOP AND BUY SOME CANDY FOR OUR OVER SPOILED KIDS"

Is that an over-exaggeration of Target Soccermoms?

TTOG: I hope you know how hard AP was watching you tonight. Making sexual comments towards young kids and someone overhearing you call a barely teenage girl "sexy" is beyond disgusting. I'm glad AP watched you the whole time you were in the store. They followed you out and I'd love to know if anything took place but please just know if you weren't trespassed, we are all aware of who you are now and will be sure to keep an eye out if you appear again.

TTOGs WHO JUST WALKED IN AND SNAGGED A BUNCH OF SOFTLINES AND PUSHED OUT WITH EVERYTHING IN THEIR ARMS: GODDAMMIT I KNEW I RECOGNIZED YOU FUCKERS I'M SO MAD THAT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO BLOCK YOU OFF

I'M PISSED AT HOW BAD I AM AT MY JOB but we got your plates, your car, your faces, and phone calls to every store in the area so kindly EAT SHIT and I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN HELL, YOU FUCKS
Wait...you're AP now?

To that one guest who kept calling out store over and over again asking if you paid for your stuff or not...
I don't know what the fuck you've been drinking but I kind of want some! :D

Ttog what the FUCK was your motivation for throwing up in one of the little plastic popcorn buckets next to the popcorn makers? Is this some weird anti corporate America statement?? Are you still mad about the bathroom drama and this is your way of protesting? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!
I don't know what it is with my store and vomit. Several people on here talk about code browns and period blood but I feel like puke is the big thing at my store

TtoG: I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable, but you bring in gift receipts for nearly a grand worth of electronics every other week so you can bet your ass I'm running it by my ETLAP before I break the transaction into multiple giftcards. No, I don't care that your company doesn't allow you to give gift cards as gifts to employees. I'm sure as hell not gonna let you buy visa gift cards with the store gift cards. Get outta here with that shady shit.

To all'y'all rude ass guests:

When I say "Thanks for coming in, here's your receipt, have a great day" you need to STOP grunting at me.
Say YOU TOO or THANKS or MY HEMORRHOIDS HURT but don't fucking grunt at me!

That is all.

Motherfuckers.

Oh wait, you other mush mouthed mofo's:

SPEAK UP FFS! I can't hear you, you mumbling low talker. Goddamn, that pisses me off more than grunting.

TTOG:

Bitch, I did not code the Cartwheel app so stop screaming at me that you hate it. Uninstall it then. I also did not give you your double-digit IQ so it's not my fault you can't fucking figure it out. It's also really rude to keep screaming at me when I'm trying to teach your illiterate ass to use the damn app. Maybe if you shut your hole and listen and pay attention, you might learn to embrace Cartwheel and save some money.

But that's okay, you keep screaming. Just know, inside my head, I'm screaming too.

To that annoying couple,
Get. A. God. Damned. Room.
You were getting way too pda happy while waiting in the line while I was backing up. Pda makes me want to barf and you're lucky I didn't spew out a nice technicolor rainbow all over your stuff

To that one guest: what the fuck. You just shat on the floor. In multiple places. And now you're going to continue your shopping trip. What. The. Fuck.

When I'm on an SFS shift and don't want to be bothered by guests...
Guests is in toys with a full cart of items she already purchased.
Guest: Will you honor a lower price for an item if it was the wrong spot?
Me: That's up to the front end manager.
Guest: Well, it was in this spot (labeled $24.99) and it turns out the thing is over $100! Will they honor a difference of that much? I know it's a lot.
Me: I don't know, you will need to take your receipt to guest services.
Guest: Well, I scanned the item on a price scanner before I bought it. Maybe it did say $124 instead of $24...

Ughhh. Luckily another guest was waiting to ask me a question so I could get away from the first one.

TTOS: Good going, dipshit. You turned a misdemeanor shoplifting charge into Felony Strong-armed Robbery, Aggravated Assault, Assault on a Peace Officer with a Deadly Weapon, and Felony Evasion of a peace officer. You probably would have walked out with simply a trespass notice and the shoplifting program, but since you fought with us, then led the cops on a high-speed pursuit, including clipping an officer, you'll be going to prison for a long time.
Dumbshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back