To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize to the guest that I said it was stealing if she left the store with unpaid item. However, in my defense; should have planned things out better so when you paid I wouldn't have to remind you of that.

Ttog: really lady? I get that you're old but that doesn't mean you are entitled to an old-lady-only express line. You had one item and you came up to me while I was managing the lanes and said "I want to purchase this." And I said oh I'm sorry, I'm not a cashier but I can direct you to a line. "They're too long, you don't have enough open." Uh okay? I just didn't want to deal with you so I rang you up myself at express. Like seriously lady?

Ttog: really lady? I get that you're old but that doesn't mean you are entitled to an old-lady-only express line. You had one item and you came up to me while I was managing the lanes and said "I want to purchase this." And I said oh I'm sorry, I'm not a cashier but I can direct you to a line. "They're too long, you don't have enough open." Uh okay? I just didn't want to deal with you so I rang you up myself at express. Like seriously lady?
Be strong and know how to say no.

TTOG. ne we were not discriminating against you. You were "washing up" in the bathroom. Then you called our mobile tm a fa**ot, so damn right ap chased your crazy ass out of the store.
There used to be a crazy lady who'd come in fairly close to close and dye her hair in the bathroom. Then she'd scream at us in Mandarin and try to pull coupon fraud. I don't miss closing.

TTOG. ne we were not discriminating against you. You were "washing up" in the bathroom. Then you called our mobile tm a fa**ot, so damn right ap chased your crazy ass out of the store.
So she accused you guys of being discriminatory while using homophobic slurs. That is some sound logic

Never give in to people like her, she will do it again.

To this one fucker. Yeah, I know exactly what you're doing and I'm gonna find who you've been scamming. Price match is about to get a whole lot tougher for you. I'm gonna be training everyone in this Fucking store and we're gonna shut youre shut down.

Also, no, I'm not giving you 20 rain checks.

E: my day went from awesome to raining shit over my lunch all because of this person. Hulk smash puny scammer.

Last edited:
To that one guest: You didn't want the smaller, thicker banana bread that was still wrapped because you wanted a 'bigger piece' that was in the pastry case.
You then bring your piece back 'because it's all dried out' but the piece you DIDN'T want was already sold by then.
#SorryNotSorry

Ttog, did you seriously have to return a jacket just because the zipper got stuck??
*sniffs the air* I smell possible return fraud

Though if the zipper has an issue, its never going to be "right".. I know all to well.. Love one zip up hoodie I have but the zipper is hit or miss if it will actually work without catching and sticking.

TTOG: I don't always agree with the way my coworkers handle guest calls, but I absolutely hands-down agreed with my coworker today when she told you we will NOT go through the trash to find coupons you threw away. What the hell? I can't believe our LOD actually WENT THROUGH THE TRASH for you. You got lucky today.

TTOG with whom I had this interaction:

LOD: "Hey, zoner_impractical, would you mind heading over to Q93 to help a guest with a question? She's asking about some sort of product by some brand name"
Me: *walks over and greets guest*
Guest: "Yeah, I'm looking for a toy made by some brand name"
Me: *haven't heard of it, type it into myDevice, see there are no toys under that brand name*
Me: "Sorry, it looks like we don't carry any toys by that particular brand name..."
Guest: *evil stare* "Yeah, well, the manufacturer's website says you guys have it."
Me: "Did the website mention this store in parti---"
Guest: "Yes."
Me: "Hmmm, well unfortunately, it looks like we don't have that product. I am very sorry... :("
Guest: *rolls eyes* "This is completely ridiculous. You guys ought to get this fixed immediately."

It's obviously the manufacturer's problem, not ours, if it's their website that promises we carry the product.

Last edited:
TTOG: I don't always agree with the way my coworkers handle guest calls, but I absolutely hands-down agreed with my coworker today when she told you we will NOT go through the trash to find coupons you threw away. What the hell? I can't believe our LOD actually WENT THROUGH THE TRASH for you. You got lucky today.
W...wh...why..did she throw them away in the first place?!?!

TTOG - Sorry I cancelled your self check out transaction when you walked away because you couldn't buy alcohol and then walked right back saying you would just not get the wine.

Sorry but NOT sorry that I pointed out the two signs saying NO ALCOHOL SALES at the Self Checkouts when you made the comment that there should be signs up telling people they can't buy alcohol at those lanes.

Dumbass.

Ttog, learn what sales tax is for fucks sake!

Guest: *after seeing the total* But this item was on sale!
Me: Ma'am, that's the tax that you see
Guest: But it says that it was on sale on the shelf!
Me: Yes but this is the tax
Guest: THIS IS ON SALE WHY IS IT RINGING UP SO MUCH
Me: I'm sorry but I can't take the tax off-
Guest: FINE! *walks off and leaves her cart at the boat so I can put her shit away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back