To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG:

When you came in to return the wrinkled-as-shit shirt that had been hanging out in your backseat for a month I took it back since you had your receipt, then I said "I can send the $10.89 right back to your Visa Card".
Then you lost your fucking mind.
You: I want cash!
Me: My register is prompting me to send the money back to your card but if you'd like a gift card I can issue one of those.
You: If you don't give me cash I'm never shopping here again!
Me: ...
Me: ...
Me: Maam, I'm just reading what the computer says, it's not giving me an option to issue cash. I can give you a gift card.
You: That's ridiculous, I've never been to a store that won't give a cash refund and I'm not about to shop here if that's your policy!
Me: *wonders why this would be an issue unless she has some kind of return scam thing going on*

I called the LOD to do a cash override. I just wanted your sorry ass out of my face.

10 bucks. She was going to stop shopping at Target over getting 1o bucks sent back to her debit card.

Some people are NOT happy unless they're being ugly.

I'm sorry but it doesn't give me that option. Would you prefer that I cancel your return?

Yesterday I had a lady freak the fuck out over a kitchen appliance that rang up over 40 dollars more and I just laughed... She seemed to have thought I was laughing WITH her and not AT her.

To every single guest who's been calling toys, for the last god damned time, we don't have Speak Out or Say It or whatever the fuck that game is in stock! I swear to god this is gonna be the new Pie Face

To all the female guests who demand a male to bring up their furniture to the front when they see me. This isn't 1950. Let me decide if I need help.

To the guest who thought I was hiding the $1 nail polish because Target and Walmart are completely the same. After explaining twice that if she wants a bargin to check the clearance end caps she made sure to come back and tell me she found one for 98 cents (basically that I was lying and hiding them).... you can get out of my face now.

To every single guest who's been calling toys, for the last god damned time, we don't have Speak Out or Say It or whatever the fuck that game is in stock! I swear to god this is gonna be the new Pie Face

I'm kind of upset about it... months ago I predicted to my coworkers that Wet Head(?) was gonna be this year's dumb game. And then this showed up. Lol.

And now there's Pie Face Showdown or whatever. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm kind of upset about it... months ago I predicted to my coworkers that Wet Head(?) was gonna be this year's dumb game. And then this showed up. Lol.

And now there's Pie Face Showdown or whatever. :rolleyes:
There's still time. Markiplier made a video with Wet Head so there's the possibility it'll become a YouTube trend (or it already is). I can see it being a popular dirty/secret Santa gift.

TTOG: read the damn coupon next time. It CLEARLY says "Walgreens or participating independent pharmacies." CVS is most definitely NOT an "independent pharmacy." I don't appreciate you telling my boss that "that girl (me) lied to me (you) when she (I) said there weren't any coupons for your medicine." I CLEARLY told you there weren't any you could use AT OUR PHARMACY! Trust me, I deal with these types of things on the daily, I know how they work. If it says "Walgreens or a participating independent pharmacy," it's not going to work at CVS!!! (Or Walmart or any other corporately owned pharmacy,)

TTOG: In what world is it OK for you to allow your two kids to play behind the fully functional register and push all the buttons they wanted. I would have given you a pass if you had been distracted, but you were playing along and saying "oh, do you have a receipt for me?" Also, don't yell at me for asking your kids not to play behind there, saying they weren't doing anything wrong; they hit the power button, causing the register to shut-down; control your damn kids better!

TTOG you tried to use your red card today and wondered why it was unable to accept it. Hmmmmm maybe because you reported it stolen. How stupid are you? And you didnt have to yell at me when your ice cream bars rang up wrong. Go shop at WalMart.

TTOG: In what world is it OK for you to allow your two kids to play behind the fully functional register and push all the buttons they wanted. I would have given you a pass if you had been distracted, but you were playing along and saying "oh, do you have a receipt for me?" Also, don't yell at me for asking your kids not to play behind there, saying they weren't doing anything wrong; they hit the power button, causing the register to shut-down; control your damn kids better!
This.
Reminds me of the time I was ringing up a Back-to-College order of several hundred dollars & was ALMOST finished when my register shut down.
I looked down to see a four-ish looking kid with his finger on the kill switch.
When his mom saw what had happened, she said 'Oopsie' with a goofy grin as I had to move everything over to another register to start all over again.
The college mom did a good job ripping her a new one, tho.

Thank you for your patience when I had to count the correct change using my calculator. Story: I was getting frustrated at the cash register for its slow response so I accidentally pressed the same key twice, resulting in the erroneous number for the change to be given out. The change was $80 when it was supposed to be $65.46. Not being a math major, I couldn't get the right number in my head. So I used my phone's calculator app for the right change. Isn't technology wonderful? :)

To that one asshole on the phone, if I say we don't have any Hatchimals left in stock, then I mean it and you don't need to pull the "but did you really LOOK" line on me.
Same for everyone who won't stop calling about that dumb Speak Out game

And for today,
To that one horrible mother, SHAME on you for stealing 500 dollars worth of stuff while your six children were present. What the fuck did you think you were doing?
This is the second time the cops have come to my store this week

TTOG or.. erm... ex Team Members that feel instant entitlement to tell you they worked at Target for x-years and will either make your job there a living hell or try to be the hero of the day... Leaving me feeling bad or embarrassed lol. I'm sure I've serviced many other target team members that learned to blend into customers well and didn't feel the urgent desire to let the entire world know they used to work at this or that Target.

This meme comes to mind

72541830.jpg

TTGoGs: Fuck all 3 of you. I don't give 3 shots that "we're losing sales" because I won't tear open a box or shrink-wrap for you to see how stable a table is. We'd be losing the sale anyway because there's a good chance you wouldn't want to buy, and then we'd be forced to defect out a perfectly good set. I showed you the exact item on display; it's not going to be any different in the box.

TTGoGs: Fuck all 3 of you. I don't give 3 shots that "we're losing sales" because I won't tear open a box or shrink-wrap for you to see how stable a table is. We'd be losing the sale anyway because there's a good chance you wouldn't want to buy, and then we'd be forced to defect out a perfectly good set. I showed you the exact item on display; it's not going to be any different in the box.
I hate that so much. They always try to pull that on me with the fitbits and always demand that I rip the spider wrap off and take it out of the box. Hahaha bitch no

TTOG: You wanted to know if we had a clothing item in a size small. We had every size but a small. You said the manager at our sister store told you we have one. I explained our inventory system taking a while to update; we coulda sold the small an hour ago. You said what about returns? I said I just collected the returns/reshop from the service desk and checked the fitting room where I'm standing and we don't have a small. Then you asked for my name and said I'm clearly not interested in helping you, so I should put someone else on. I said my coworker is next to me and can confirm what I just told you. I'm not sure what else I can do for you. Then you ask if I want the item #. I said if you'd like to give it to me, go ahead (even though I knew exactly which item you meant). You then hung up on me. What did you want me to do???

To that one guest,
Maybe I have misophonia or something but hearing you repeatedly squeaking your shoes on the wet floor on purpose made my fucking blood boil. I was already tired and cranky and that just made it worse.
To that one couponer,
If you must participate in bizzare coupon in habits can you maybe try to keep organized? I don't have time to stand there while you search countless third party coupon websites on your phone just for a fucking decorative pillow. You even found one for walmart and tried to play dumb with me when I explained that to you. My zone suffered pretty badly as a result of this half hour bullshit

TTOG: no, you can't use your CVS coupon on your Target store items just because you're checking out at the pharmacy. I don't care if the sign says "CVS pharmacy," A) they're Target store items & B) all sales still go through the Target registers. And no, I won't get the store manager to "override it" because he CAN'T.

And likewise, TTOG: no, you can't use your $10 off Target coupon on your prescription. The coupon clearly states "$10 off a Target store purchase" and your prescription is a CVS item. And no, I won't get the store manager to override it because he CAN'T.

Ok mines not a bad guest interaction but-

Im in electronics and I hear this guy tell his wife " ill be in electronics, meet me at 4:00 hours" He see's me then explains that electronics is their base location and he's meeting her at 4:00 hours. Im like "Sir, your aware that's 4 am? Im pretty sure we're not open at 4 am." ;) If your gonna be cute at least know military time. I think he meant 16:00. Lol

TTOG: I turned around to grab some shirts from my cart, but it was gone. Another cart with 2 shirts was sitting there. I ran out into the aisle and tapped her on the shoulder and told her I think you have my cart. The look on her face was priceless.

To that one guest, no, we will never carry WhoWhatWear in our store. Don't give me that "but can't you just check the BACK?", "can't you see when you're getting it in?" fuckery. I even told you about another closeby store that carries it in their softlines section but you insisted that we had to have it just because you saw one single item that someone returned. I told you that sometimes we get returns of them but naturally you didn't believe me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back